Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

Your Natural Shop

We're extremely picky about our business and this is our first review of any of the apps we've used.

This app is hands down, one of the best tools to generate leads, traffic to your site and on top of that, its free.

We've had to delete other free apps but we're happy to say this ones here to stay for good!

Our experience with Bold in general has been very positive in all aspects. They appear professional and knowledgeable, they're quick to respond to questions and their apps are all effective.

Thanks guys!

- allinoneorganics.com

Evlution Nutrition

Very useful app for collecting email address for marketing. Highly recommended!

Giftsreadytogo

Excellent application. Was easy to install and setup our first giveaway. We are looking to forward to expanding our email marketing and this application can help us achieve that. Look forward to seeing the results and future enhancements.

Pasquale Fusca

GREAT APP emails are pouring in, we are having a great response from the app, we had a few little bugs at the start but they were fixed within the hour. The Customer support is right on the money, Definitely one of the best apps around thanks guys.

Weldun777

Was very pleased with the results I have seen thus far and the customer service was extremely responsive. Customers love freebies and it is a great way to collect marketing emails! Highly recommend!

Cool VW Stuff

Vapmonster

Great App, I am a relatively new webstore with a small amount of web traffic. However 7 days in and I have 200 subscribers already! and on top of that fishbowl have quick and effective Support in place. Thanks

Tacticoolcac

Great product, full customization, color etc, first 250 email addresses are free, social media bonuses built in, and great back end support, every other giveaway tool is missing one of the features included by fishbowl for free. One click integration with shopify themes for anyone afraid of code. PLUS their own site builds traffic to your giveaway, probably the biggest bonus compared to the other giveaway tools. We tried others, and came back.

Gren Hut Llc

great app works to get emails however conversions at least in the first few days seem to be slow time will tell.

have collected over 700 emails over 500 never opened my emails another 50 unsubscribed on their own and have not gotten any conversions lots of people looking though and of the remaining 200 about a 50% open rate note not every person opens every email.

I think this is because most come from the fishbowl market for prizes these people are there to enter drawings.
I switched to using viral sweep not nearly as many entries note no marketplace however they are mine they have to come to my site to enter.

Kevin Dobbins Pearls

Excellent product and service BUT you have to pay $$ if your campaign is successful. Starts at $29 per month if you get more than 250 email addresses. I don't think that is very clear here when it says,
All the features of Fishbowl Prizes are available for Free. From 0.00 per month.

If you plan to pay for the App it is quite good, but it is certainly not clear on the advertising page and it certainly not cheap.

Panlapi Tattoos

First time I try this amazin app, and I have over 140 entries within a couple of days.
I am looking forward how far this goes after one month of fishbowling :)
We are a new shop on the market and it is amazing how fast you can grow your email list with interested costumers through this app.
The service is also great. Fast response time and all my questions got answered.
From my side I give 5 stars and recommend this app to everybody who is new in the market. I mean it also belongs a lot to the gift you provide.
My suggestion: Think about if you would be happy to get a product and prize like this. If yes.... other will also love it ;)
Cheers,