Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

The Marlie Madison Boutique

I'm on my 3rd fishbowl Contest on my website. It does work to catch plenty of email, it is helpful to be able to put on FB as well and convince people who already "like" me to join my email list, which we all know is much more valuable than just having them as "likes" on facebook.
It has been easy to use, and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of expansions they come up with from here, because I'm already coming up with ways to make this app even more dynamic and beneficial.
I have collected about 600 emails in less than 2 weeks.
My only recommendation is, for example, I'm with mailchimp. So once you add all those new emails to your list (my list is like 15k+) send an email to EVERYONE not just your new group - because you will have several people drop off because they just entered for the prize.
From what I've seen though, its not too many to off set the benefit of the app.
But you don't want a large drop off to damage your credibility with IP addresses and sending email through your email provider, whoever it may be.
Its also very easy to use and install, if you can read, you can do it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next