Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

Hamika Gothic Fashions

This app has been great so far!! I'm just running my first giveaway as I have just launched my store. I pinned a post about it to the top of my facebook business page and then I've been promoting it! It's only been a few days since I stopped it over Easter weekend and I have 183 likes and loves, 23 shares, lots of likes and follows (from them) on my page and 102 have signed up for my giveaway so far. Not bad for 2.5 days!

I read some reviews saying the emails were bad and tons of people unsubscribed but so far I have only had 3 out of about 100. I only promote in the USA so the emails look legit to me and I'm sending each one automatically a Welcome to my Newsletter email a day after they sign up. So far so good! I'm Thrilled!!

I wanted to add that I have Mailchimp connected and that's awesome too!

Here is my website and facebook page if you want to see it!

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

www.facebook.com/hamikagothicfashions/

Daytodayhustle

Great way to build a list super quickly. :-)

Contemporary You

The app is good, the support team is great, and the idea is also a good idea.
However, in therms of efficiency I'm affraid the majority of people who will subscribe to your mail list are not interested in you or you business, they simply want to get something for free, that's it. I had 7.5% unsubscribe rate in my first campaingn using the mail list. For mailchimp 7.5% is a very high unsubscribe rate, they gave me a warning about that. So, I can give 4 stars to the app and the support team, but the leads you get aren't good, that's my opinion.

Random Swag

Easy way to collect emails www.randomswag.com . Fishbowl has helped a great deal building our email list. I notice you will get some that will unsubscribe as soon as you send them anything but fore the most part you get new visitors to your site.

Matts Music Store

I've gained so many subscribers because of this app! It makes creating giveaways so easy! Easy way to gain A LOT of subscribers! Highly recommended!

www.mattsmusicstorenc.com

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

It's okay. Great for getting email subscribers but they are just a bunch of people signing up to get something for free and not people who are actually interested in what you are selling. If you need emails it serves the purpose.

Cork Plate

Just started using Fishbowl a few days ago after a previous experience with another contest app that generated very few email addresses. Fishbowl is by far the better of the two! They recommend that you run a compelling giveaway. We listed ours and within 2 days we have increased our email list by over 3,000%! I had a few questions early last evening and received a response back from their support within an hour, if it took that long.

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to install and set up! Highly recommend!

Mr Pineapple

Great app! We accrue over 1000 new emails at Mr. Pineapple with every giveaway we do. It builds lists fast and easy. However, it is good to note that you must apply some strategy to emailing these new customers about who you are and what you do because many people that signed up went to Fishbowl, not necessarily just through your company. You may get abuse complaints from sending the recipient an email because they may have never heard of you before (simply because they didn't read what they were signing up for).

Rivet De Cru Jeans

Since day one, this application has only done one thing, secure new signs ups for us. It is very easy to use and we highly recommend it.

www.rivetdecrujeans.com