Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

3.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    52% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    14% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 3 stars
    (4)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    9% of ratings are 2 stars
    (6)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    19% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

11 - 13 of 13 reviews

Sprout Soup

While the app installed easily and the widget looked great on the website, like the other reviewers, the vast majority of our entries came from the Fishbowl website. We had about 6% of the entries come from our own site and I expect the other 94% aren't truly interested in our products and were just there to try to win something. I expressed my concerns to the Fishbowl support team and was told that Fishbowl users are very happy with the results. Well I'm not, and obviously there are others here who aren't.

That said, if you're looking to gain a lot of random email addresses, this is the app for you! If you want to encourage visitors to your site to give you their email address, move along. There are better widgets for that.

I Heart My Curves

this isnt free. You have to pay $50/week to promote.

So Me Plush

Elevate Ink's review is exactly what I was going to write and exactly my experience as well. All the subscribers to the contest are fakes and have no interest in your product or website. I wrote the Developer about this issue and to immediately discontinue my contest and remove it from their site. I received no response from them. Once you create it, you can't stop it, even if you uninstall their app from your store. Horrible!!! 0 Stars if I could.

2 Next
2 Next