Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Rivet De Cru Jeans

Since day one, this application has only done one thing, secure new signs ups for us. It is very easy to use and we highly recommend it.

www.rivetdecrujeans.com

Organic Bloom Max

Great app! For our store
OrganicBloomMax.com

Elderbrook Studios

I would recommend this app as a terrific way to build a subscriber email list. We had a good response and it provided us with a solid foundation of emails upon which we could build. Very happy!

Perth Pool Professionals

Great app, really easy to use
www.perthpoolprofessionals.com.au

Coba Wallet

Great app! Had a giveaway recently and worked as mentioned. Managed to get plenty of emails for our marketing strategy. Will definitely suggest it!
www.cobawallet.com

Ptdunrite

This App is great for email collection and certainly provides some added value to your site. Everyone loves a free giveaway so it also is a great traffic driver. 5 stars!!

Samsteasandspices

Great app. for collecting email addresses of potential customers. I ran one campaign and I got lots of entries, unfortunately the majority of the email addresses where from outside Canada, which doesn't work well for me. But if you are in the United States or you ship products internationally, this would be a great fit for you. Didn't work for me, but highly recommend it!

Myproteincreations

great app. Gets the job done. Works very good if you have a lot of traffic on your website/ More traffic = more emails, picks winner for you and all winners get notified. Good customer service too

1upnutrition

Simply love this app! I've been using Fishbowl very successfully for several months and have collected well over 50,000 Email addresses. I will continue to run prize drawings everyday. They also provide you with excellent customer service support, their responses are always fast and accurate.

Thanks Fishbowl!

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Concept is great, support is non-existent.

Over 3 weeks we've waited for assistance with selecting a qualifying winner. Not impressed.