Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

Qatalyst

It was working fine until this week. I submitted 2 requests for my latest list and haven't heard back. It's been 4 days. I also submitted a ticket to support. No response. I have the paid version! Looking into other options.

Nomad Design Uk

Need to change the image options so you can actually see the giveaway you are promoting...

Amantha

The app looks really good on your site and it will get you lots of subscribers. You will also get a number of unsubscribes with regularity. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts (having a welcome email that automatically goes to the entrants and introduces my art shop right away; offering absolutely relevant prizes; sending non-spammy emails etc - all the things under best practices) I am also getting regular abuse reports from emails I got through fishbowl. Very very disappointing. I actually paid for the upgraded service.- So I paid to have abuse reports filed against me? So, beware. The subscribers you get will very likely be useless if not detrimental to your list.

Chaos In Color

We've used several other contest apps and the emails we received from this one have by far the biggest unsubscribe rate. We didn't wait a long time to send the first email, and we made sure to introduce ourselves so that they'd make the connection with the contest, but these folks for the most part do not want to be subscribers. It's really too bad because in general I like how the app works on my site. It looks quite a bit better than the other contest apps we've tried. If they changed it so that entrants had to subscribe on our website I'd give it five stars.

Aktivorganic

The app is pretty easy to use and it's fairly easy to create a giveaway.
BUT - even if you clearly state that you do not ship outside EU you will still get 99% of subscribers from US. Which brings us to the next issue. The e-mails you get are useless. It may be helpful to US stores but I do not recommend the app to those not focusing on US market.

Kevin Dobbins Pearls

Excellent product and service BUT you have to pay $$ if your campaign is successful. Starts at $29 per month if you get more than 250 email addresses. I don't think that is very clear here when it says,
All the features of Fishbowl Prizes are available for Free. From 0.00 per month.

If you plan to pay for the App it is quite good, but it is certainly not clear on the advertising page and it certainly not cheap.