Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

La Diva Fashion

The app works smoothly, and I have collected 99 email addresses from my first giveaway. However, I have followed up with the email list 2 times with an offer for the freebie item at 50% off to those who did not win, and I didn't get any responses. These are just people looking for freebies, and aren't interested in my products. It's a great concept, but doesn't seem to drive any sales on my Shopify store. Also, people don't read. I keep having out of country winners, even though my ad clearly states only US and its territories.

Contemporary You

The app is good, the support team is great, and the idea is also a good idea.
However, in therms of efficiency I'm affraid the majority of people who will subscribe to your mail list are not interested in you or you business, they simply want to get something for free, that's it. I had 7.5% unsubscribe rate in my first campaingn using the mail list. For mailchimp 7.5% is a very high unsubscribe rate, they gave me a warning about that. So, I can give 4 stars to the app and the support team, but the leads you get aren't good, that's my opinion.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

It's okay. Great for getting email subscribers but they are just a bunch of people signing up to get something for free and not people who are actually interested in what you are selling. If you need emails it serves the purpose.

Organic Bloom Max

Great app! For our store
OrganicBloomMax.com

Snipe Sauce

Expensive but works great. Easy to run a contest or giveaway to get your marketing list started. Highly recommended if you have the funds.

Vipra Natural Choices

8/2 2016:
Just set up the account and made my first giveaway. Let's see what this brings in the next 3 weeks. I'll keep you updated on progress and outcome.

Adam Eco

Fantastic idea & great for stores like my own that do run competitions. I just think there shouldn't be a minimum for the prize amount.

Simon from Adam & Eco

Fit Style Brand

Initially there were issues but after contacting Fishbowl customer services, the issues were fixed and I am happy to try the app again. Scott was very helpful and addressed all concerns. Thank you.

Nanukhardcases

This is a nice app if you want to feel good about yourself for a little while.
A contest is a quick and easy way to build a list...

Just keep in mind that the list you receive from the Marketplace might not be the best quality leads you get.

It's much better to simply use the contest on your own site and get real leads from people who visited your site and know about you or else you might get lot's of spam complaints or unsubscribes when you send your first campaigns.

They do have great customer service too.
A young startup very responsive to their clients.

Cutcardstock

The app works great and we are getting lots to sign up for our email list. The verdict is still out on whether or not this will be an effective way to gather emails. I do know that our last gathering of addresses did not all come from fishbowls site as we promoted it on our social media and on our blog and received comments from people that actually have interest in our store. At this time, it seems good, but we need more time to see if it is effective. It was easy to install and very easy to use.