Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

She Shed Home Decor

I have had several giveaways with Fishbowl and have gathered about 500 emails so far. One giveaway there were problems with winners not claiming the prize, and after another winner was chosen, they sent in their informant. It was a mess, but that was only once. Now I send out notification of winning, and if not contacted with their information in two weeks, they are out of the running for the prize. My last giveaway went well....I really like this app. and recommend it if you are trying to grow your email list.

Epicadvantage

Can't get any images to upload. Not even under the correct size. There support however is very prompt. I think it may have been my browser. Fishbowl Called me to let me know everything is all fixed:) Super nice of them:)

Trail Forty

We have been using this service for a year now and it is a great option to collect relevant email addresses!

TRAILFORTY.com

Genuineblox

I was having some issues to unlock my list last week but Dean was able to respond quickly and help me to resolve the issues. Great job! Thanks again.

Angrykittyonline

UPDATE, 8/15/2017
JUST ASK FOR HELP DEAN WILL FIX YOUR PROBLEM! THERE SERVICE IS GOOD AND GETTING EVEN BETTER. No one else collects emails for you in this way and it's awesome to put on contests like this!

I have the same issue i can't get there email list to upload to my shopify, maybe they will help me too? I have tried for months with no luck.

I need a compatible file so i can get my email address.

Helping me fix issue :)

Rystyle

Update- sorry for the negative review, overeacted out of thrustration. the support staff had stated that their files are note designed to be compatible with shopify but they provided me a compatible csv file instead.
i had setup a free giveaway, at the end i found it impossible to import all 250 emails to my shopify email list as the csv file isnt compatible with shopify. but the support staff are willing to prepare and email a custom csv file that is compatible. there is a free plan with a limit of 250 emails a month but i prefer this way as i can run other weekly events with other apps.

Hamika Gothic Fashions

This app has been great so far!! I'm just running my first giveaway as I have just launched my store. I pinned a post about it to the top of my facebook business page and then I've been promoting it! It's only been a few days since I stopped it over Easter weekend and I have 183 likes and loves, 23 shares, lots of likes and follows (from them) on my page and 102 have signed up for my giveaway so far. Not bad for 2.5 days!

I read some reviews saying the emails were bad and tons of people unsubscribed but so far I have only had 3 out of about 100. I only promote in the USA so the emails look legit to me and I'm sending each one automatically a Welcome to my Newsletter email a day after they sign up. So far so good! I'm Thrilled!!

I wanted to add that I have Mailchimp connected and that's awesome too!

Here is my website and facebook page if you want to see it!

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

www.facebook.com/hamikagothicfashions/

Daytodayhustle

Great way to build a list super quickly. :-)

Random Swag

Easy way to collect emails www.randomswag.com . Fishbowl has helped a great deal building our email list. I notice you will get some that will unsubscribe as soon as you send them anything but fore the most part you get new visitors to your site.

Matts Music Store

I've gained so many subscribers because of this app! It makes creating giveaways so easy! Easy way to gain A LOT of subscribers! Highly recommended!

www.mattsmusicstorenc.com