Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

BC Footwear

I installed this app yesterday after wanting to add a promotional message to certain items/collections in my shop. Not only was this app one of the only ones I could find to offer a viable solution to what I was trying to do, it also was incredibly easy to configure and set up. Tom was super quick to respond to any questions I had. Thank you for this fantastic app!

Tadabbur Books

Tom was extremely cooperative and kind to resolve my issues very quickly
I would highly recommend this app

Revice

This app is very easy to use. It help us to increase conversion. The developer of the app is very quick to reply to questions.

Tatty Devine

Great app to use for it's simplicity to set up - Tom was also very helpful. Only not 5 stars as it doesn't have the ability to schedule the bagdes/banners (yet!)

The Gathershop

Such a great app, I’ve used other badge apps before and this is the only one working properly, the support is outstanding, Tom went way over and above what he needed to help me. Highly recommended, Thankyou

frenchmonkeyshop

Very good App. The support is great too, he helped me to install script in my store very fastly Thank's !!

Triumph Factory Outlet

Great app, fantastic support, has helpped me promoted and sell more of the products I need to target. Well Done.

The Original MakeUp Eraser

Such a fun app to add to your p.pages & collection pages! When I needed help Tom was SO quick to response and assist with exactly what I needed!

10/10 would recommend!

Queen & Co

Five star all the way. Great service, answers questions and fixes issues within minutes. Highly recommend.

Absafe

Easy to use, logical, and support was super-helpful. Really good to have an app which can 'badge' a product as "in-stock" (not just "out-of-stock"), and can 'stack' the rules to create logic (if-then-else). Our fancy custom theme doesn't allow it to work with individual variants-of-products, but the app is still a benefit.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13