Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. maj 2023

In my opinion, this is the best app for product badges on the Shopify App Store. You get to create your own badges and customize how each one looks. They can be displayed on your collection pages as well as your product pages and even setup rules for when they should be displayed. We've been using this app for years and would not use anything else. By the way, the service is top notch! Tom is super helpful, replies quickly to requests and makes the changes for you to save you time. It's been a pleasure dealing with them and an even bigger pleasure using their app.

Premium eJuice
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
10. juli 2023

Easy app and very quick customer support! When I had issues with a new theme I was using, the support team got back to me within hours and resolved everything. Thank you!

Music Plaza
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
16. juni 2023

Support is very fast and badges look great! Tom helped us promptly and would definitely reach out to him for any issues we run into.

GOLF Partner USA
Japan
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
13. juli 2023

Brilliant app and support, highly recommended. We use on 3 of our websites. Easy to setup and customise and quick help on hand if needed.

Nationwide Trailer Parts Ltd
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
2. marts 2023

Easy to use, does what it says, and if you run into any issues they are sorted super quickly by their friendly support team (thanks Adam!). I use Flair across several ecommerce brands I manage - haven't found an app that does it better! Would definitely recommend.

The Honest Label
Australien
7 måneder bruger appen
13. september 2023

Easy to use and their support staff is always responsive and very helpful!

Parker Clay
22 dage bruger appen
27. april 2023

Very easy to use and the app does what it says it does.
A great feature to highlight products.
Great customer response time with quick answers from support!

Hello Merch
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
29. marts 2023

helped me really quickly when we updated theme and app didnt work well.thank you so much!
i think this app makes website's speed slow,so i hope it will be more faster!

LINK by mille
Japan
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Burst Commerce svarede 30. marts 2023

We're thrilled to hear you are happy with your Flair setup. Thanks for leaving us a 5-star review!

Regarding the speed, this sounds like something other than a Flair issue. Flair uses best practices to run lightning-fast and should not slow down your store in any way. We'll follow up with you via email to help you investigate what might be the actual cause.

20. september 2023

Use these guys on all our sites for badges and banners - excellent installation service and troubleshooting. Recommend 100%

nzo Vape
Cirka 21 timer bruger appen
Burst Commerce svarede 21. september 2023

Thank you so much for trusting Flair for promotions across all of your stores. I hope you have much success with your sales!

2. maj 2023

Been using this for a while and it's a great app. Doesn't seem to do much damage to speeds, and support is amazing. Gives you the chance to do stuff big budget stores do but on a low budget

Yes Bebe