Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
2. maj 2023

Been using this for a while and it's a great app. Doesn't seem to do much damage to speeds, and support is amazing. Gives you the chance to do stuff big budget stores do but on a low budget

Yes Bebe
Storbritannien
5 måneder bruger appen
2. maj 2023

The app alone is worth 5 stars, but the customer support is fast, accurate and friendly. If your looking for this type of solution I highly recommend this app and team.

Liberty Flagpoles
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
20. marts 2023

Great experience with this app. Helped us replace & cut down two other apps. The badges feature is very helpful to our website. Great customer service and Tom was very patient is helping us get this installed. Thank you!

Debbie Dannheisser Threads
25 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 27. december 2023

Highly recommended product. Excellent support from the team if you require it, from day one.

Khanscope
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
14. november 2018

Great app, and the support is superb. Took me a long time to find an app that will do things correctly. Great app!

Blue Sky Cycling
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
28. december 2017

These badges look great and the one time pricing works well for me.

Gifts From A Distance
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
2. februar 2018

Great app and great customer service!

Jamrock Crate
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
21. februar 2019

Incredibly easy to install and use. Looks great without being cheesy or too in-your-face. Fantastic customer support. Tom is great and was really happy to work with us to make the app do what we needed. We liked the app so much we are going to be installing it on up to four other sites we run. Thanks for the great work!

nelsonmakesart
11. oktober 2017

Tom is super trustworthy and literally did everything for me in a matter of minutes. 10/10 would recommend

Grey Suede
9. februar 2021

This app is so great, it has played a huge role in my promotional activities, in addition, it is extremely convenient to inform customers of some news.

jpkrkc&co