Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Oktober 2017

Great app and very helpful support!

Chupidev
Irland
Bearbeitet am 5. Januar 2018

Tom was really responsive and helped me set it up when I was having difficulty doing it myself. The badges look exactly like how I wanted them to and it's really easy to add badges to the product you'd like to. I also love that there are different options for the shapes of the badges. Thanks so much for your help, Tom!

Quirky Paper Co
Kanada
22. Mai 2018

Great app. Works perfectly for our needs.

Pilot 6
23. Oktober 2019

Installed and up and running on same day. Very quick and helpful work done from app team. Badge position needed to be changed and looks great! Cheers

halm.co
Deutschland
Etwa 22 stunden mit der App
15. April 2020

Great app, even better customer support! We needed help having the flair badges added to our store and we received a quick response and implementation. Would highly recommend.

Surfside Supply Co.
Etwa 22 stunden mit der App
18. Mai 2020

Great customer service!!! I didn't want to mess with code and Tom was so super helpful and did it for me! He also helped me figure out another issue on my site.
I wanted a badge that was super clean and was able to create the perfect one for my site

LuxeMutt
Etwa 21 stunden mit der App
4. September 2020

Great app. Great service - fast, thorough, considerate of the overall goal. Definitely recommend.

One Part Co
Etwa 20 stunden mit der App
26. Februar 2021

Great app! Support was amazing and I'm glad I found this. I just needed a way to show "out of stock" items to customers.

DetectorWarehouse.com
Etwa 18 stunden mit der App
12. Oktober 2021

GREAT customer service! I needed help placing a banner they helped me accomplish that in minutes! Totally recommend

Macke Pool & Patio
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
Bearbeitet am 29. Juni 2018

My store isn't live yet, but this was super easy to install and add the correct code. Excellent instructions for each theme! And Tom was quick to reach out in case I had any problems, which I didn't. Looking forward to using this. And I really wish other apps were a one-time fee instead of a monthly drain! Thank you, Tom & Flair.

Mlady Creations