Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WodBottom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The banners look fab on wodbottom.com! It was intuitive to design/set up and Tom was quick to help me install on my custom theme.

Salty Sadie

Love this app. Easy to set up, customer service extremely helpful, can see lots of use for this app. Would highly recommend!

The New Trend

Location Australia

Love this app, really easy to use and adds that sense of touch of luxe to our products, shows urgency and allows us to communicate our promotions. They are really quick to respond to enquiries and have helped us and our development team with any issues that they've had with anything custom. Highly recommend!

Me & Martin

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app, of gives a extra touch to my webshop. Customer service is very good, quick reply and the 'problem' was solved very fast. Thanks again.

Allie+Bess

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is great, it says what it is going to do for sure. The customer service is beyond great, helping me install the app and get the most out of it. I couldn't speak highly enough about my overall experience.

Blended Thread Fabrics

Time spent using app About 18 hours

The app has fantastic banners and easy to edit and use. Tom was quick to respond to help set up!

Sendegaro

Absolutely great and easy to use. Integrated with our boost commerce filter & search smoothly as well. The owner is a great guy and responds quickly to any questions or issues.

JJ Art Creations

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very amazing app, support is fast and effective. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to spruce up their store :)

CuidaMiMascota

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent! The app is super easy to install and customize. The customer service if needed ( I needed an extra placement ) is fast and very supportive.

Continuous Resources, LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

So far the app has been working great. We wanted a simple, yet customizable setup for banners and badges. The customer service has been great and the product works well.