Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Escapade Online

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Best App!! A-bit tricky to setup.
but the developer Mr.Tom was very helpful.
Thanks for everything really appreciated.

Febers

Location Vietnam

Thank you Tom. He was super helpful with installing this app. Recommend for all users. It's very amazing

nelsonmakesart

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Incredibly easy to install and use. Looks great without being cheesy or too in-your-face. Fantastic customer support. Tom is great and was really happy to work with us to make the app do what we needed. We liked the app so much we are going to be installing it on up to four other sites we run. Thanks for the great work!

Alternativa Webshop

Location Croatia

The only app that worked for my store. Trust me, I have tried them all. This is the only app that was responsive and did not slow down my store. I wish though I could upload my own image and place labels on different positions.

Rhonda Shear

Tom was super helpful with installing this app. The badges are also customizable to perfectly fit my theme.

EquiZone Online

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We couldn't be happier with this app! It does as it's supposed to and the support we received was excellent (even over the weekend). Highly recommend. Check out how it looks at equizoneonline.com

Cece's Accessories

Location South Africa

Oh yes, yet another 5 star rating for this app and Tom. What great service and support, he customizes and gives tips and options that obviously come from experience. Very efficient and oh so helpful. Excellent job, keep it up!

MaxeJuice

I wasn't happy with the badges that came with my theme, then I found this. One word: AWESOME. I love that you can easily customize the look and position of the badges, plus set up rules around their display. This is an essential app for every store. Customer service (Tom) is also fantastic, as they get back to you in minutes.

Just Bar Stools

Location Australia

Tom is very helpful and app works great!! For our purpose (new arrival badges) it is perfect, thanks!

Sonja By Sonja Morgan

After trying several solutions, this is the only badge app that works seamlessly! Plus Tom is very helpful in installing and answering any questions. This has truly enhanced our customer experience and we highly recommend!