Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Product labels, badges, stickers, banners + countdown timers

Lizzie Onion's Emporium

Hadn’t a clue how to set up but received great support from Tom who sorted it out for me very quickly. Great customer service. So happy so far.

Musik-Ebert Gmbh

love it!! tom was really helpful and quick when i needed a hand setting the app up in my store!!! thank you

Design Dua.

This app had some issues for me and the founder helped me set it up. A lot of apps make it hard to get assistance. A little expensive, This is great. Thanks

AllTrails Shop

We wanted something simple to try out for our new shop. The instructions were a little confusing but I'm not a techy person. I emailed Tom and he was very prompt with a solution. He walked me though what he needed and the next email I received was, "it's all ready!" THANK YOU for just making it work for me instead of trying to teach me all the ways to fix it. Once in, I got to play with the app and I love how simple yet impactful it is on our shop!

MIKI HOUSE USA

"This app is easy to use and implement, and the support is even better. When our store ran into issues between Flair Badge App and another less flexible app, Tom specifically developed a solution for his app to seamlessly integrate with the other, and even created a doc for it. We definitely recommend this app if you need badges, and no need to worry if something doesn't work. Tom will find a way."

Grace & Gratitude Teas

This app does exactly what I need it to do and when I was having trouble applying one of the codes, I sent an email for assistance. Tom responded promptly and went above and beyond to install the code. He ensured I was completely satisfied. I wholeheartedly recommend this app and their superior customer service.

Kailee P. Inc.

Great customer service! Tom responded fast and was very helpful. He performed the changes I requested right away.

GALSENSE

Amazing Support, the label work and on point. Highly recommended to use! optioning for customs and colors to play.

Insect Shield

An easy to use app that does exactly what we were looking for. The recent updates that include scheduling are very helpful. Tom and the support team were extremely responsive and will help you with your questions faster than most other apps.

Old and Rare Whisky

Great App that saves a lot of time and gets your promos out there instantly. What’s even better is the support from the developer Tom who came back to me instantly and talked me through a small issue I was having . First Class Service