Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RapidPure

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Fast support! I sent an email and got a response very quickly; they took care of installing everything and it looks great.

Cosmas-Hardware.com

We had a very minor issue and Flair not only replied quickly, they resolved our issue quickly. Fantastic support!

LUXE B PAMPAS GRASS

SUPER FAST service, on both of our websites. problem solved within minutes. We heavily relay on this app to communicate pre orders and sales to our customers

MODERN OUT

Outstanding service! I can't live without this app! Adam is extremely fast and I would use any app they offer!

COMMON ERA

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is great for showing discounted prices or variant-specific product information. Adam helped me with a little troubleshooting and was really responsive and great to work with!

Red Dot Laser Engraving

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and great speedy support as well. The badges look great and should prove to be very effective over the coming months and years.

Vape Liquid Company

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent Support any query's or questions answered Efficiently Great app works really well can Not Fault product or service 5 Stars

NADINE MERABI

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Adam was super helpful in finding a custom solution for us to use flair- great app and great customer support team

ZiiPort

I love the support level I got with the App.
Great app, it did just what I needed. I highly recommend it

Top Drawer Furniture

I tried a lot of other apps, and even experimented with custom modifications to my theme code trying to achieve what this app is able to do in like 5 clicks. It is very easy to use and very powerful to promote your products and create urgency. Thank you for creating this app.