Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FloorRunner

This app was very helpful with dealing with a pricing display issue that we were having. Tom, the creator of the app, reached out to us shortly after install to see if we had any issues. He ended up helping us get everything set up and was very helpful. Very strong customer service.

SubK Shop

Great app with a lot of customizable options. The best thing is the support that you get if you need any help at all. Highly recommend!

France & Son

Great app! The developers were incredibly fast and professional to help with some customization with my install.

Living-Room

Location Denmark

Great app, with excellent support and service - always there to help. We use the app on our products.

Rainbows & Sprinkles

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastic app and a fantastic customer service. My queries have always been dealt with quickly and efficiently, thank you Tom. Would recommend this app to everyone!

Les Gastronomes

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

One of those rare Shopify apps that take code modifications seriously and don't add anything to the code automatically. Instead, they provide clear instructions on this for many themes out there. And yeah, the app itself works good and their support is responsive and on the point. Great app overall!

Macke Pool & Patio

Time spent using app About 3 hours

GREAT customer service! I needed help placing a banner they helped me accomplish that in minutes! Totally recommend

Beauty Content Hub

At first I was apprehensive about the monthly fee, but decided to give it a test run, and WOW I'm definitely sticking with this app! My store and products look so much better. I'm a big fan and I will be recommending it to my Shopify store owner friends. Thought I should share a positive review to show my appreciation :).

BECOS

Location Japan

サポートの対応も早く、とても助かりました。
デザインも自由度が高いので、おすすめのアプリです。操作も非常に簡単ですぐに分かるので、運用も楽だと思います。 これから、活用して売上を上げていきたいと思います。

Sustainable Fashion

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent way to improve your onsite marketing. Customer service is exceptional too. Would definitely recommend.