Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Product labels, badges, stickers, banners + countdown timers

Brothers with Glass

Highly recommended app. Performed well and customer service was outstanding. Prices seems a tad high for all the features compared to other apps in the app store but it's still a great app that we are glad we have.

FEARLESS Kouture

Tim assisted me in adding product badges to my home, collection, and search pages. He was fast and very attentive.

AllerMates

This app is easy to use and works beautifully. The features are always being upgraded. The best part about the app is the customer service which is super.

newlyinnovation

Very amazing and fast installation from tom , strongly recommend. i used this app to expand my BFCM Promotions and it is very effective

jollynice

Great service from Tom and thanks so much for the amends! Incredibly quick response time and app works perfectly! A*

XNDUXP

The customer service is unrivaled! Tom helped me find a creative custom solution for the custom badge I needed to create for my multi-faceted store. He helped me complete the task in a working day. Prompt and very knowledgable responses. Now my site has dynamic badges that fit the aesthetic of my storefront. Highly recommend!!!

MamaMilla

Tom is really responsive and goes the extra mile to help you set up things. If you need a tweak or have a question, he is really fast at responding. Also, the app is constantly being developed and new features are added.
Keep up the good work Tom ;-)

Waveband Communications

With only using this app a short time we love the display of the badges on our products. It makes it catch people's eye. The app is easy to use. I asked Tom for help with implementing the app on our website and he was more than helpful and responded quickly to questions I asked. Would recommend this app!

ASY Furniture

Tom was very helpful. It serves its purpose nicely. An easy and effective way to showcase customers which products ship for free.

SIMPLYWORKOUT

Straightforward and easy to use. Tom is also very responsive & helpful w technical support when needed.