Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Product labels, badges, stickers, banners + countdown timers

Designovationdk

I love this app. I have it in my own shop and the one I manage for another company. It just does the work and Tom is incredibly helpfull and fast in his support.

Fervor + Hue

The app does what it saids on the tin. Tom is great support. He was able to assist us to get it up and running within few hours. Thanks a mill Tom, really appreciated the support.

Mission Mercantile

Stellar app, super functionality, superior customer service. We've been using Flair Product Badges & Banners for quite some time now and it's been extremely useful for us, in many ways. Highly recommended!

One Part Co

Great app. Great service - fast, thorough, considerate of the overall goal. Definitely recommend.

WodBottom

The banners look fab on wodbottom.com! It was intuitive to design/set up and Tom was quick to help me install on my custom theme.

Salty Sadie

Love this app. Easy to set up, customer service extremely helpful, can see lots of use for this app. Would highly recommend!

The New Trend

Love this app, really easy to use and adds that sense of touch of luxe to our products, shows urgency and allows us to communicate our promotions. They are really quick to respond to enquiries and have helped us and our development team with any issues that they've had with anything custom. Highly recommend!

Me & Martin

I love this app, of gives a extra touch to my webshop. Customer service is very good, quick reply and the 'problem' was solved very fast. Thanks again.

Allie+Bess

The app is great, it says what it is going to do for sure. The customer service is beyond great, helping me install the app and get the most out of it. I couldn't speak highly enough about my overall experience.

Blended Thread Fabrics

The app has fantastic banners and easy to edit and use. Tom was quick to respond to help set up!