Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sustainable Fashion

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent way to improve your onsite marketing. Customer service is exceptional too. Would definitely recommend.

Dissent Pins

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy to use, does exactly what it says, and Tom is quick and helpful with any and all customer service issues! Update: We switched themes and Tom was quick to help me figure out how to get the new one to work. Plus, new features make this app even more valuable for our store - helping us highlight and feature items and collections without needing to edit any theme code. Well worth it!

HoneyBug

Time spent using app About 2 years

While I have worked with some great App partners, I have never felt as compelled to leave a review like I do with Tom. Not only is the app GREAT, but the customer service and support is truly second to none. As a marketer, the tech stuff isn't second nature to me and Tom has gone ABOVE and BEYOND to help me set things up. He's super fast, super responsive and his product is wonderful! Highly recommend!

FrankeHomeSolutions.SG

Location Singapore

Amazing service. I was stuck with editing the codes for the banners to be reflected on my live store, and Tom worked it out overnight for us. When I logged in the next morning, it was functioning. Pretty much impressed by this active responsiveness.

Druzy Dreams

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is a great app - it's super easy to use and the technical support from Tom is excellent. Recommend!

Headbands of Hope

I've been using the app for 2 days. So far so good! Tom Davis was an excellent help, very responsive and a go to for questions. :)

Avenue 85

This is an excellent app that brings really nice looking badges to your store. The app portal is easy to use where you can tweak the look and posistioning of your badges. Creating rules as to when the badges display is also really simple. This app is backed up with excellent Support provided by Tom. I highly recommend this app. Look no further and download it now.

BK Variety Market

This is an awesome app for relaying information to customers in short badges! I am very happy with the customization and visuals it comes with. To make things even better, the customer service is second to none and always eager to help! I HIGHLY recommend this app for EVERY reason.

My Animal Dispensary

Location Singapore

Love the customer support for this app. Quick responses. They understand what the customer wants which is vital. Thanks so much Tom for your assistance. The badges are great looking.

UniqueThunder

Highly recommended! If you struggle with technical bits like me they set it up for you! Fantastic App! Makes your pages look so much better! Thanks again Tom!