Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Product labels, badges, stickers, banners + countdown timers

Sendegaro

Absolutely great and easy to use. Integrated with our boost commerce filter & search smoothly as well. The owner is a great guy and responds quickly to any questions or issues.

JJ Art Creations

Very amazing app, support is fast and effective. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to spruce up their store :)

CuidaMiMascota

Excellent! The app is super easy to install and customize. The customer service if needed ( I needed an extra placement ) is fast and very supportive.

Continuous Resources, LLC

So far the app has been working great. We wanted a simple, yet customizable setup for banners and badges. The customer service has been great and the product works well.

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.

If your goals include #1. increasing sales, and #2. reducing stress in your life, get the Flair app, you won't regret it.

Honestly, of all the apps I use on Shopify, Flair provides the BEST customer service. And the best part of all is I hardly ever need to call on them because the app is so easy and fun to use (as a designer). But on the rare occasion that I do, whatever the issue is, it is resolved quickly, and in a friendly manner.

And no, I'm not getting paid for this review. I just really love the Flair App.

LuxeMutt

Great customer service!!! I didn't want to mess with code and Tom was so super helpful and did it for me! He also helped me figure out another issue on my site.
I wanted a badge that was super clean and was able to create the perfect one for my site

Luksushund

This app is so much better than the other label/badges apps. You can write your own dynamic text and it has so many options, I love it.
And the support is great, fast and very helpfull. I can only recommend it!

Kura Jewellery

easy to use app and great customer service. Tom is fast in responding and helping .
happy customer.

ACE SECURITY CCTV

Great app! I wish there was a tooltip feature for the badges, to add a little extra information for tags. Overall, a great way to make your store stand out. Tom was great and helped me out!

moja-korpa.com

A bit pricey app, but it does the job! I really recommend it to anybody who needs badges on their articles. We received a quick response and implementation. A+++++!