Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase Sales. Automate Promotions. Convert More Shoppers.

DetectorWarehouse.com

Great app! Support was amazing and I'm glad I found this. I just needed a way to show "out of stock" items to customers.

Plus Minus

An amazing app that has helped our store tremendously! If you're contemplating on giving this app a shot, please just go for it. Even with the thorough guides that were readily available (we aren't that great with codes) we still had issues with re-installing it on our new theme. We decided to reach out to support and received a response in less than a day. Our store was back up and running within a day after everything was fixed too. Support was really warm in his replies, speedy and efficient. Would specifically like to thank Tom for everything :) Thanks again Tom for creating Flair!

BodyJ4you

I downloaded this app to add product banners to highlight new items, best sellers...etc
At first I couldn't get the app's code installed into my theme correctly. I sent a message to Flairs support email - they emailed me back ASAP and helped install it into my theme. Great/quick customer service and great app!

Samuel B.

Great app! I wanted a simple badge to let customers know which products have additional colors available. Works perfectly, looks great and customer service is fast and extremely helpful!!

The Rose Hanger

Great customer service. They immediately responded to help me customize my badges to fit the feel of my store. Super easy to use as well!

jpkrkc&co

This app is so great, it has played a huge role in my promotional activities, in addition, it is extremely convenient to inform customers of some news.

Sage Garden

This app is very simple to use and is a smart way to enhance communication with customers. The badge options cover tons of common uses out of the box, and can be customized with tags or a variety of other simple rules. The developer has been extremely helpful and prompt with the few start-up questions I had. highly recommended!

Lizzie Onion's Emporium

Hadn’t a clue how to set up but received great support from Tom who sorted it out for me very quickly. Great customer service. So happy so far.

Musik-Ebert Gmbh

love it!! tom was really helpful and quick when i needed a hand setting the app up in my store!!! thank you

Design Dua.

This app had some issues for me and the founder helped me set it up. A lot of apps make it hard to get assistance. A little expensive, This is great. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19