Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Little Sky Stone

Great app! I had an issue to install the app on my store and Adam was very helpful, he responded very fast and helped me install successfully. I highly recommend the app.

AED Professionals

Did not work originally, a quick call to customer service & their techs had it working in no time. Could not ask for better service. Works well once properly installed!

Tinoreading.club

Location Vietnam

Been through some badge apps and must say, Flair has a very intuitive backend. The standard (middle) tier has more options and I'm kinda wish they'd offer collection filter from the 1st tier, but we can't have it all, can we? Anyhow, the service is prompt and very direct. I appreciate not going through hoops to solve a problem and taking each other's time seriously. Thanks team.

Violeveil

Location Japan

サイトTOPやコレクションページにバッジが反映されず困ったので、サポートに問い合わせました。
終始英語でのやり取りでしたが、Google翻訳で変換した文章でも理解し、スムーズに解決していただけて非常に助かりました。

SANDE

Location Kuwait

Customer service is very helpful and they respond promptly. Thank you to Adam from the Flair team for your great help!

Sprinkle Pop

This app is very easy to use. I had a moderately complicated request to make my badges show up just right and support handled it lightning fast!

RapidPure

Fast support! I sent an email and got a response very quickly; they took care of installing everything and it looks great.

Cosmas-Hardware.com

We had a very minor issue and Flair not only replied quickly, they resolved our issue quickly. Fantastic support!

LUXE B PAMPAS GRASS

SUPER FAST service, on both of our websites. problem solved within minutes. We heavily relay on this app to communicate pre orders and sales to our customers

MODERN OUT

Outstanding service! I can't live without this app! Adam is extremely fast and I would use any app they offer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25