Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Product merchandising. Product labels + badges. Sale banners.

Headbands of Hope

I've been using the app for 2 days. So far so good! Tom Davis was an excellent help, very responsive and a go to for questions. :)

Avenue 85

This is an excellent app that brings really nice looking badges to your store. The app portal is easy to use where you can tweak the look and posistioning of your badges. Creating rules as to when the badges display is also really simple. This app is backed up with excellent Support provided by Tom. I highly recommend this app. Look no further and download it now.

BK Variety Market

This is an awesome app for relaying information to customers in short badges! I am very happy with the customization and visuals it comes with. To make things even better, the customer service is second to none and always eager to help! I HIGHLY recommend this app for EVERY reason.

My Animal Dispensary

Love the customer support for this app. Quick responses. They understand what the customer wants which is vital. Thanks so much Tom for your assistance. The badges are great looking.

UniqueThunder

Highly recommended! If you struggle with technical bits like me they set it up for you! Fantastic App! Makes your pages look so much better! Thanks again Tom!

GENNY.PI Gioielli

Great app and easy to use.
Made us increase sales by pointing out all products we have immediatly available. Definitely recommendable

VINYL MOON

Good app solution with great customer service! I ran into a problem, and they provided great support and had us up and running the next day.

Petit Moments

I just started using flair and I am soo happy with their customer service! They are quick to respond & help. Great people & a great app!!

Makin' Waves Bermuda

Very useful app. I was looking for a way to add "New Arrivals" to products, and Banners at the top of my site, and this app is the perfect one. Even better, the customer service is top notch and the quick response time is much appreciated. He gets any small issues I have sorted quickly.

Find Your Feet

Best badge and banner app available with superb support. Looks good and quick response to questions and updates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21