Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

The Gathershop

Such a great app, I’ve used other badge apps before and this is the only one working properly, the support is outstanding, Tom went way over and above what he needed to help me. Highly recommended, Thankyou

frenchmonkeyshop

Very good App. The support is great too, he helped me to install script in my store very fastly Thank's !!

Triumph Factory Outlet

Great app, fantastic support, has helpped me promoted and sell more of the products I need to target. Well Done.

The Original MakeUp Eraser

Such a fun app to add to your p.pages & collection pages! When I needed help Tom was SO quick to response and assist with exactly what I needed!

10/10 would recommend!

Queen & Co

Five star all the way. Great service, answers questions and fixes issues within minutes. Highly recommend.

Absafe

Easy to use, logical, and support was super-helpful. Really good to have an app which can 'badge' a product as "in-stock" (not just "out-of-stock"), and can 'stack' the rules to create logic (if-then-else). Our fancy custom theme doesn't allow it to work with individual variants-of-products, but the app is still a benefit.

Online-Mode

Thank you for a great app. It works perfectly! We needed help with the installation and the support was fantastic.

SO Cameras

Looked at a Lot of Badges and Banners, to give us extra differentiation on our product, which was needed as we sell Cameras on the second hand Market. None of them really cut the mustard...Till we Found Flair!! Great Looking Banners, and Badges, Highly customisable and great targeting! The Support Given by Busrt on Installation was also Fantastic!!

myCigara

Support was a massive help and assisted in installation in the same day! The app does the job and easily highlights the offers on the product without having to edit the picture itself.

The Messy Corner - IN

Great app. Use to use.
Team is always available to support and provide assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13