Flair Product Badges & Labels

Flair Product Badges & Labels

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with social proof, scarcity and sale labels

Oui Shave

Only one day in, but after hours of searching this is the most minimally designed and easy to use app! Tom was incredibly helpful as well.

Lakime

Great app! Amazing customer service! I would like to thank Tom Davies for his help. Keep up the good work.

Atomic Cherry

We love this app! It's so simple yet very effective and very easy to use. The August 2019 release takes it to a new level. Highly recommended.

thebeeprotectors

The app is the cleanest out there for this type of app! The badges are awesome and it's so easy to change them. Getting it installed was a little difficult for me cause I hate messing with code. BUT, I emailed support and I got responses in UNDER 30 MINUETS! The customer service is amazing! Got it all fixed up and looking awesome. Can't recommend it more!

Fair Indigo

Just started using the app and looks awesome - excited to use it in the future for more tags. We reached out for a little installation help and were taken care of immediately and efficiently. So far a true five star experience!

Godsejeren.dk

We just started using this app, and we should have done so a long time ago. The developer was most helpful in installing it to our webshop. Thanks.

viljewelry

The app is perfect for those who care about conversions. And the best part is the customer support. Tom is quick to reply with valuable help. Don't hesitate to try this app out.

My Japanese Home

Awesome customer service. Very good. I recommend installing this application because it has good configuration options.
And thank Tom Davies for his speed and efficiency at the time of installation. Fully recommended

cove

A great app and super friendly and efficient support - responded immediately - would highly recommend.

Pretty by Her

Love love love this app. I needed some support around installing and getting things set up due to my lack of knowledge in coding and Tom responded very quickly and resolved my issue immediately. The badges really make the products stand out. It's exactly what I was looking for!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11