Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Scentuals Natural & Organic Skin Care

Awesome App, with great customer service! I see the potential in fully utilizing this app. Tom has been great with customer service.

yourLIFE.shop

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Works better than most badge & Label apps as it displays the badges correctly without distorting custom badges as well. Adam helped me get the badges setup exactly how our business requires them to be positioned and it works perfectly.

OutdoorKitchenPro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hey the app is awesome, and they are responsive on customer quires. Happy to have quick responsive team.

Curiada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Super responsive with questions & implementations. Love how intuitive it is to use and very easy to change. No complaints whatsoever. Customer service is A++

Little Sky Stone

Great app! I had an issue to install the app on my store and Adam was very helpful, he responded very fast and helped me install successfully. I highly recommend the app.

AED Professionals

Did not work originally, a quick call to customer service & their techs had it working in no time. Could not ask for better service. Works well once properly installed!

Tinoreading.club

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 1 day

Been through some badge apps and must say, Flair has a very intuitive backend. The standard (middle) tier has more options and I'm kinda wish they'd offer collection filter from the 1st tier, but we can't have it all, can we? Anyhow, the service is prompt and very direct. I appreciate not going through hoops to solve a problem and taking each other's time seriously. Thanks team.

Violeveil

Location Japan

サイトTOPやコレクションページにバッジが反映されず困ったので、サポートに問い合わせました。
終始英語でのやり取りでしたが、Google翻訳で変換した文章でも理解し、スムーズに解決していただけて非常に助かりました。

SANDE

Location Kuwait

Customer service is very helpful and they respond promptly. Thank you to Adam from the Flair team for your great help!

Sprinkle Pop

This app is very easy to use. I had a moderately complicated request to make my badges show up just right and support handled it lightning fast!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25