Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Increase sales with product labels, badges & banners

CuidaMiMascota

Excellent! The app is super easy to install and customize. The customer service if needed ( I needed an extra placement ) is fast and very supportive.

Continuous Resources, LLC

So far the app has been working great. We wanted a simple, yet customizable setup for banners and badges. The customer service has been great and the product works well.

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.

If your goals include #1. increasing sales, and #2. reducing stress in your life, get the Flair app, you won't regret it.

Honestly, of all the apps I use on Shopify, Flair provides the BEST customer service. And the best part of all is I hardly ever need to call on them because the app is so easy and fun to use (as a designer). But on the rare occasion that I do, whatever the issue is, it is resolved quickly, and in a friendly manner.

And no, I'm not getting paid for this review. I just really love the Flair App.

LuxeMutt

Great customer service!!! I didn't want to mess with code and Tom was so super helpful and did it for me! He also helped me figure out another issue on my site.
I wanted a badge that was super clean and was able to create the perfect one for my site

Luksushund

This app is so much better than the other label/badges apps. You can write your own dynamic text and it has so many options, I love it.
And the support is great, fast and very helpfull. I can only recommend it!

Kura Jewellery

easy to use app and great customer service. Tom is fast in responding and helping .
happy customer.

ACE SECURITY CCTV

Great app! I wish there was a tooltip feature for the badges, to add a little extra information for tags. Overall, a great way to make your store stand out. Tom was great and helped me out!

moja-korpa.com

A bit pricey app, but it does the job! I really recommend it to anybody who needs badges on their articles. We received a quick response and implementation. A+++++!

Surfside Supply Co.

Great app, even better customer support! We needed help having the flair badges added to our store and we received a quick response and implementation. Would highly recommend.

Bows and Arrows Co

Just downloaded this app yesterday! We were using another app for our product labels for several months - and to say the least, it never worked properly and tech support was slow to ever answer anything. Tom at Flair is AWESOME! He was super fast to respond and helped us get everything set up. We'd love some more flexibility on where the badges can be placed - but we look forward to future updates. Overall - easy to use and looks great on the website! And most importantly - It works correctly across all platforms! Thank you Tom!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14