4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective merchandising and customization capabilities. It's praised for its reliability, instant updates, and no impact on site speed, making it ideal for stores with large catalogs. The customer service, particularly from staff members like Tom and Adam, is commended for quick problem-solving. Merchants find it valuable for money, using it to display inventory, highlight products, and differentiate stock. The clean badge designs and ability to boost conversion rates and sales are also appreciated.

January 2, 2019

After trying several solutions, this is the only badge app that works seamlessly! Plus Tom is very helpful in installing and answering any questions. This has truly enhanced our customer experience and we highly recommend!

Sonja By Sonja Morgan
About 4 years using the app
August 27, 2019

We love this app! It's so simple yet very effective and very easy to use. The August 2019 release takes it to a new level. Highly recommended.

Atomic Cherry
About 4 years using the app
August 20, 2019

The app is the cleanest out there for this type of app! The badges are awesome and it's so easy to change them. Getting it installed was a little difficult for me cause I hate messing with code. BUT, I emailed support and I got responses in UNDER 30 MINUETS! The customer service is amazing! Got it all fixed up and looking awesome. Can't recommend it more!

thebeeprotectors
Almost 4 years using the app
October 10, 2018

Great app that's also very easy to use! Tom replied quickly to my email and was very helpful. We had the app running in no time!

Andre Assous
February 17, 2022

Probably the Best Customer Service i've ever received! This app is helping convert immediately - and Adam was simply fantastic at setting up some tricky badges for me, fast to respond, friendly and extremely effective - far exceeding my expectations. Try the dynamic text on labels it is Amazing! Something that i thought would take weeks to setup and customize, was perfected in 2 days - despite uk/us time differences. Very Impressed. Could not recommend Flair more highly and will be implementing in all my additional stores straight away. Thank you.

The Oak Outlet Co.
May 15, 2018

I absolutely LOVE Flair. It is so quick and easy, and gives a clean presentation. So happy I found it!!

Massagechairsgiveback Com
September 8, 2021

Excellent way to improve your onsite marketing. Customer service is exceptional too. Would definitely recommend.

Sustainable Fashion
March 26, 2020

Tom was extremely cooperative and kind to resolve my issues very quickly
I would highly recommend this app

Tadabbur Books
Ireland
Edited March 18, 2019

This app is very easy to use and looks good.
Amazing customer service with Tom.
Highly recommended!!

Peinture par numéros
March 27, 2020

I installed this app yesterday after wanting to add a promotional message to certain items/collections in my shop. Not only was this app one of the only ones I could find to offer a viable solution to what I was trying to do, it also was incredibly easy to configure and set up. Tom was super quick to respond to any questions I had. Thank you for this fantastic app!

BC Footwear