Reviews (300)

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product visibility by highlighting promotions and new items. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, high customization, and efficiency, with updates not affecting site loading speed. The customer support, particularly Tom and Adam, is highly commended for their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. Merchants value its marketing and customer engagement features, and the one-time purchase option. It's especially recommended for stores with a large catalog.

June 25, 2019

This is a 5-star app and has my highest recommendation. I'm 71 years old and migrating my store from the old Yahoo platform to Shopify. We custom installed badges on Yahoo more than 10 years ago and it was a "must have" in our new website. Tom helped me every step of the way.

RacingUSA
August 27, 2019

We love this app! It's so simple yet very effective and very easy to use. The August 2019 release takes it to a new level. Highly recommended.

Atomic Cherry
February 17, 2020

Great app, fantastic support, has helpped me promoted and sell more of the products I need to target. Well Done.

Triumph Factory Outlet
April 27, 2023

Very easy to use and the app does what it says it does.
A great feature to highlight products.
Great customer response time with quick answers from support!

Hello Merch
Almost 4 years using the app
August 20, 2019

The app is the cleanest out there for this type of app! The badges are awesome and it's so easy to change them. Getting it installed was a little difficult for me cause I hate messing with code. BUT, I emailed support and I got responses in UNDER 30 MINUETS! The customer service is amazing! Got it all fixed up and looking awesome. Can't recommend it more!

thebeeprotectors
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited July 2, 2020

So far the app has been working great. We wanted a simple, yet customizable setup for banners and badges. The customer service has been great and the product works well.

Continuous Resources, LLC
July 28, 2020

The app has fantastic banners and easy to edit and use. Tom was quick to respond to help set up!

Blended Thread Fabrics
February 17, 2022

Probably the Best Customer Service i've ever received! This app is helping convert immediately - and Adam was simply fantastic at setting up some tricky badges for me, fast to respond, friendly and extremely effective - far exceeding my expectations. Try the dynamic text on labels it is Amazing! Something that i thought would take weeks to setup and customize, was perfected in 2 days - despite uk/us time differences. Very Impressed. Could not recommend Flair more highly and will be implementing in all my additional stores straight away. Thank you.

The Oak Outlet Co.
May 1, 2023

In my opinion, this is the best app for product badges on the Shopify App Store. You get to create your own badges and customize how each one looks. They can be displayed on your collection pages as well as your product pages and even setup rules for when they should be displayed. We've been using this app for years and would not use anything else. By the way, the service is top notch! Tom is super helpful, replies quickly to requests and makes the changes for you to save you time. It's been a pleasure dealing with them and an even bigger pleasure using their app.

Premium eJuice
September 8, 2021

Excellent way to improve your onsite marketing. Customer service is exceptional too. Would definitely recommend.

Sustainable Fashion