flareAI : Google Traffic & SEO

Conversions on Google Search & 20+ free sales channels

$4.99 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nutra Moment

The customer service clarified and solved issues promptly. Looking forward to the performance of this app.

Ambert Creations

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have been using flareAI for quite some time and I am very happy with the results. I haven't made any sales yet from our website yet but with the stats and growth of organic searches, I have hope that things will turn around. For a small family business, we can't afford spending 100s to 1000s on advertisements. With flareAI, I am seeing searches come around and growth in visitors. Can't wait for our first organic search sale and not from etsy, ebay, or walmart LOL.

June 18, 2022

Hi Michael, We are so happy to see your store traffic growing from Google Search, the world's biggest and most profitable eCommerce sales channel.

Bird Cage Palace

Organic search is the most important growth channel that we have for our website. We rely on SEO because paid ads are too expensive. FlareAI really helps us improve our presence in Google Search! I highly recommend FlareAI if you have a Shopify store and need more organic (free) traffic to your store.

March 3, 2022

Congratulations on your profitable growth!

Huzfa & Co

Location South Africa

Great app to have, Quick responses from support and very helpful. Brings in traffic to my store without doing ads. Great results, Made my first sale with them. Would recommend store owners to have this app.

February 11, 2022

Congratulations on your free channel sales on Google Search!

Deep Blue Fishing Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 year

I signed up with this service to see what it can do vs traditional ad spend. I have been using them for about two weeks and can already see improvement in my engagement stats. Their customer service is very responsive to my requests and they get back to me very quickly. I will provide a further update in the next coming months as things progress. So far I can highly recommend this app based on results to date.