flareAI : Google Organic Sales

Google Search Console add-on to grow profit, traffic & SEO

$4.99 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.

Bird Cage Palace

Organic search is the most important growth channel that we have for our website. We rely on SEO because paid ads are too expensive. FlareAI really helps us improve our presence in Google Search! I highly recommend FlareAI if you have a Shopify store and need more organic (free) traffic to your store.

March 3, 2022

Congratulations on your profitable growth!

Huzfa & Co

Great app to have, Quick responses from support and very helpful. Brings in traffic to my store without doing ads. Great results, Made my first sale with them. Would recommend store owners to have this app.

February 11, 2022

Congratulations on your free channel sales on Google Search!

Deep Blue Fishing Supplies

I signed up with this service to see what it can do vs traditional ad spend. I have been using them for about two weeks and can already see improvement in my engagement stats. Their customer service is very responsive to my requests and they get back to me very quickly. I will provide a further update in the next coming months as things progress. So far I can highly recommend this app based on results to date.