Magical Sale Price Manager , 5 reseñas

Calificación general
3,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 40% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 40% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 20% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 18 de marzo de 2023

I thought this was the cat's meow until I discovered that it can't/won't add all of my items to the sale. I have over 500 items that I wanted to do a Flash Sale on, and after numerous attempts, I can't get all of the items added to the sale. It would also be great if there was an "Select All" button or something so you don't have to individually add each item. After searching for said sale items, it would make sense to me to have the "Select All" function considering you've already narrowed things down.

Cannon Custom Printing
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 mes
9 de marzo de 2023

App does not work unfortunately. I published however no prices were changed. I am not able to contact support through the app.

DEEP END
Estados Unidos
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 hora
Magical Apps respondió 14 de marzo de 2023

Would be happy to help you get this setup and working. You can contact support at anytime. The contact details are easy to find and included in the app for everyone to see.

9 de febrero de 2023

It is surprising that Shopify hasn't given this feature by default in any of the plans while Woocommerce is free and so easy. My question is to Shopify why you have monetized such an essential feature? You must rethink enabling and including the basic features so that shop owners are not heavily dependent on third-party apps (again most are paid). I have huge respect for the developer of this app he come forward and made it free.

Again, Shopify might remove some basic features in the basic plan, but you can include more essential features in your premium plans.

Kudos to dev thanks for saving us.

Impact Mints
India
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 6 minutos
25 de enero de 2023

The app is working well with my Shopify site. So far it is easy to use and highlights the products I have on sale with clarity for my end users.

The Brilliant Brush
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 3 horas
17 de noviembre de 2022

Overall satisfied with the app. Needed functionality that is relatively simple to use. Some small hiccups when creating a sale and selected products don't get added to the list right away. There's a bit of lag when the app launches or sync but a good start for a useful app.

Canagem.com