FlashSearch‑AI Search & Filter

• 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
50 則評價
2023年1月30日

This app is fantastic! It is user-friendly and has a clean interface that makes it easy to navigate. The features are well thought out and provide a seamless experience. I especially love the personalized recommendations feature, which helps me discover new futures that I am interested in. The app runs smoothly and I have not experienced any glitches or crashes. Just want to thanks Andy for a great work!

BEBIRD® Original Official Store
挪威
使用應用程式的時間:5分鐘
2023年1月18日

Amazing company! all their apps are incredible! they're customer support is out of this world! I worked with Andy to get everything up and running, his knowledge, experience and customer service is incredible!

Q Music Promotions
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:5分鐘
2023年1月5日

This app is awesome and Andy really helped me out with the whole process
I truly appreciate the support team!

BingBangLighters
美國
使用應用程式的時間:14分鐘
2022年12月21日

Such an amazing and easy to use app. And when I needed assistance, Andy was quick to answer my questions and help me out. Great job, Andy! Many thanks!

Crochetree
美國
使用應用程式的時間:9分鐘
2022年12月9日

Great people, great support. Thanks Andy for helping me out, when i need it the most at crucial times.

Andamen
印度
使用應用程式的時間:6個月
2022年12月3日

wow, so far this is the best app to optimize and increase user experience when it comes to searching for products that match keywords. Great job guys.

Mymanu®
英國
使用應用程式的時間:2分鐘
2022年11月22日

We used this APP to provide better search experience to our customers and this APP fulfil all our requirements. APP support is super awesome they customize the APP according to website theme and also always available for any question/query. We really recommended this APP.

Contrada Austria
奧地利
使用應用程式的時間:7個月
2022年11月18日

We installed this app on our other store and have been using for few months. We are amazed by the out of box features and customisation options offered by the app on both instant search and collection filters module. Integrates well with Kalles theme. It transformed our website to much more professional now. The support is very professional and can be accessible inside Shopify via chat. They have configured, customised, custom coded and done everything to keep us happy despite us being hard on some occasions. If you are looking for an intelligent instant search and collection filters, we strongly recommend this app. Thanks team, keep the great work going!

Fashion Formula
澳洲
使用應用程式的時間:17天
Flash Search 已回覆 2022年11月18日

Thanks a ton for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you love our app and our support. That certainly motivates us to keep making products and services better.

Cheers!
Flash Search Team

2022年11月8日

Ich bin mir der App sehr zufrieden! Meine anliegen wurden immer schnell gelöst. Danke an Andrew und Andi für eure Hilfe :)

Braunsbrueder
德國
使用應用程式的時間:2個月
2022年10月24日

Thank you for support Anna. We have customized the filters for my store very well and useful. Thanks

Levis Armenia