Flashchat

Flashchat

by Flashchat.ai

All In One Messenger Commerce Toolkit

iThinkSmart.gr

Flashchat App is an amazing toolkit that does what it promises. It helps you recover your abandoned shopping carts, send Messenger campaigns and watch the performance of each of your actions in real time through the Analytics Dashboard. If only there were more Apps like this one in the store!

Kitchen Magician

Simply the best cart recovery App for Shopify stores that adds value to your business right away. The onboarding and installation is very easy and the support you receive from these guys is amazing. Highly recommended!

Arguscollar

It's how they describe it, the only all in one messenger commerce solution. A powerful toolkit with applications ranging anywhere from automating customer support and sales through messenger, to recovering abandoned carts. I've tried similar tools but they seem too restrained and expensive in comparison. Would definitely recommend!

Smartfits Ltd

Awesome app! Probably the easiest way to grow your subscriber list for messenger! Awesome tools has saved a lot of money especially through the facebook Messenger bot, which helps costumer service and follows up with customers who had added to cart!

Black Donkey

Looking for a powerful app to increase your sales? Look no further! Flashchat offers a variety of features that are tailored exactly to the needs of modern e commerce businesses. The abandoned cart feature and various messenger notifications helped increase our conversion rate by a lot. Also, did I mention that their support team rocks?

Gadget Tornado

Best support team ever, these guys helped me so much with the onboarding in the dashboard and solved all my questions. Within the first moth I have recovered dozens of abandoned checkouts!

Dimitrioschar

Nice App. Customers buy my products inside messenger. Great tool for messenger newsletters as well

Gadgetparadisestore

Truly the only all in one messenger app.I have already used abandoned cart recovery and messenger newsletter.They work super great!

Amali Kerasmata

I was trying to figure out a way to leverage my messenger in order to increase my sales. This tool seems to be the only one working properly.

Dotjewels Gr

Nice app! good job! It works fine