Bulk & Volume Discount

Quantity break, price editor, flash sale, stackable discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Flash Sales, Daily Deals, BFCM

enceinture

Location France

The app is very useful, I had slight issues but the support team reacted very quickly and resolved everything. I recommand installing this app !

June 24, 2022

Hi enceinture admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneUpsell blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/oneupsell/

Regards,

Felix

SoCal Lit

First of all Rachel has been truly amazing. She is like a rock star support person that is always looking to help in whatever way she can. Before I even installed the app, she help me figure out the various options and also answered all my questions relating to future growth of my store. Can't thank her enough for helping us get started and being there for us!!! Still in the early stages of using the app but so far it has been a much better experience than 4 other products I have tried in the last week. So, it's looking very good. Loved that I can customize just about any of the feature settings like text, fonts, colors, layout, banners, etc. without any coding! The UI is intuitive and easy to use (although it's nice to have Rachel around). Love that the quantity discounts carries over to all my product pages including custom ones that I have created. Stay tuned as I dive deeper into it. Thanks again Rachel and the team at Socialhead for a pretty awesome app.

June 15, 2022

Hi SoCal Lit Admin,

It's me - Rachel again from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. As I shared, no words can describe my feelings right now. I am really happy to know that you love our app & my support quality as well.

You are the reason for me and the rest of team to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@flashify.app

Please refer to our app's instruction document at: https://socialhead.io/oneupsell/

Cheers,

PlanToys USA

This app help me to save my time. It is easy and all-in-one app. Their service is excellent , response fast and help me fix eveything until campaign run.

June 11, 2022

Hi there,

Best Regards !

Artificialmerch

Location China

I have been using Shopify for 7 years and have tried almost every promotion type app and this is ONE OF THE BEST APP you can use to boost your store's Revenue. A must-have for anyone who is serious about his business.

May 27, 2022

Hi Adam,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Best Regards !

Felix

Trendimo

Location Switzerland

great service from Rachel
now lets see how the app works :) aaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbcccccccccccccccccccddddd

May 26, 2022

Hi Trendimo Admin,

Here is Rachel from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

I am truly happy that you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

Warmest Regards!

The Spy Lamp™ Surveillance

Location Germany

Absolutely outstanding experience! First time using the app, I had some difficulties at first with it, but then I started a support conversation with the amazing Rachel, I described what was the problem that I faced and she quickly solved it, and even customized the volume discount table from her end and I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for your support.

May 26, 2022

Hi The Spy Lamp™ Surveillance Admin,

Here's Rachel from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. I am really happy to know that you love our app & my support quality as well.

Kinky Toy Store

I love the simplicity of this tool. It was easy to pick up, easy to use, and the results speak for themselves. I was able to create a beautiful, perfectly designed sale landing page for my flash sale in minutes. I also love how I can set up my sales schedule in advance, so that my customers can be ready to purchase my next product. This tool is definitely worth checking out! https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

May 5, 2022

Hi Kinky Toy Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Vintage-Electrical

Installed Flashify & within minutes had support from Rachel to get a campaign live. She was a great help & showed me how to use their software and the campaign set for my needs. I wasn't forced into upgrading from the free plan, but decided to upgrade and use all the features. Seems a brilliant app and saves me time by not manually changing sales on each product and also adds some cool features to the sales page.
CEO
Steve Pattrick
Vintage-Electrical Ltd

April 29, 2022

Hi Steve,

Here's Rachel from Flashify Team.

Ox Luxe

Great app to use for flash sales in Shopify! Recommend it to every other business. Customer service chat was prompt in responding to my enquiries as well!

March 26, 2022

Hello Ox Luxe admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Selena

bzyoo

I use this app for flash sales & it is easy to use. If there is any questions, you can get help and answer from the on-line support rightaway!!

March 26, 2022

Hi bzyoo admin

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6