FLATLAY Social Commerce

Activate a content marketing community of creators & customers

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MySupply.co

Spent some time with the team to learn about the different plans and breakdowns. They explained the difference between the paid plans and free tier so I ended up starting on the lower plan to test things out. So far it's been delievering as promised, looks like it just needs a bit of time to get more and more people involved with a promotion. They have been helpful anytime I've had questions so I will give them that.

October 25, 2022

Appreciate the candid feedback here

AERONAUTER

Time spent using app About 1 month

Flatlay is really great at collecting and sorting through your social content across your different social channels. We upgraded to the premium plan to grow our campaign particicpation which made a huge difference in participants.

October 24, 2022

Appreciate the feedback here! Really glad you're enjoying the support : )

Big Prime Shop

We just started the app a few days back but so far so good. I had a hiccup duing the setup and Nadia helped me quickly. Thanks a ton and highly recommend giving it a shot based on the others we've tried

October 22, 2022

Thanks team, appreciate the candid feedback!

Stone Prestige

Great features so far! The customer service has been nothing but helpful, they answered all of my questions and helped to quickly get our store up and running.

October 20, 2022

We're always here for you!

ZachShaina Exchange

We've been working on collecting content from fans manually while setting things up during a site move to Shopify. Flatlays team has been responsive and helpful any time we had questions about importing products, etc.

October 19, 2022

Thank you Zach!

Drameda

App has been alright so far when we needed customer support, pretty quick and simple. They have allot to offer, so it's come done to how much budget you want to allocate to your customers and content creators.

October 18, 2022

Thanks team Drameda, we look forward to supporting you as you scale your content loyalty program.

Timber-Crest

Cool app, I'm still on the free version but looking to upgrade as soon as we have our new merchandise ready for holiday. Looking forward to seeing how many more of our customers we can convert into fans.

AnythingBeyondInc.

Alyanna and the team are fantastic. They walked me through every step to get any of my issues taken care of along with a couple of suggestions to help us improve checkout that were helpful.

October 17, 2022

Appreciate the kind words!! Alyanna and her team are great : )

CalAirCart

We've discovered so many talented influencers who are our customers, it's been an awesome marketing tool for us saving us time and money in comparison to how we did it in the past. Highly recommend it if you're looking for more social content and organic posts!

October 13, 2022

Thanks team CalAir appreciate the input here!

Indopasifik.com

Location Hong Kong SAR

FLATLAY helped us recognize who is following our social accounts so that I could reach out to them as a potential partner. It was really helpful when it came to finding people responsive to a content collaboration in exchange for gifting them with product.

October 12, 2022

Thanks team appreciate the feedback