FLATLAY Social Commerce

FLATLAY Social Commerce | Reviews

by FLATLAY Social Commerce

The Content Marketing Community of Creatives, Fans & Followers

BalanceLovely™

The tech support is amazing, especially when it comes to fixing things that I broke - they are awesome!! Definitely want to add them to your sales channels.

Ajna Wellbeing

I love this app. It's easy to use and it has helped me get discovered by new customers and fans across social.

Supreme Trimmer

Flatlay has been an amazing sales channel for our company. We've partnered with some great creators and our revenue has increased significantly.

Xtrial Beauty

I used the app to help my brand become more recognized with content creators on TikTok and IG -- so far it's been great and the customer service is outstanding...TY :)

The Collextion

FLATLAY is a great application to connect and expand your reach with your real customers. I freely recommend this app.

June 14, 2021

Appreciate the feedback!
We're always an email away if you ever need us.

Custom Pet Pillows

A fun and easy-to-use app! The campaign workflow to source content with our fans and followers is next level : )

Maskenwald

My experience of partnering with Flatlay has been excellent. Navigating through setting up the app on Shopify, choosing products, and reaching out to Influencers was seamless.

THE FLYING SAUCER SPINNER

I am glad to finally found something that actually helps my Shopify store get serious partners and collaborators. Love it!

Lumabeard

Great app and sweet customer service! FLATLAY helps us get specific with the types of influencers we want to work with.

hgnstore .com

Flatlay has great customer service and easily fulfills orders via Shopify. It's been a seamless experience and I'm happy to leverage them to increase my sales.