FlavorCloud

FlavorCloud | Reviews

by FlavorCloud INC

International shipping made easy, affordable and friction free

Craftibly

I found it concerning from the beginning how vague everything was regarding this app. There's almost no real documentation in their help section of their website. 0 pricing information. I had to ask for help because of the lack of documentation and instead there was an attempt to shove me into a qualifying call which I explained I wasn't interested in.
Come to find out, they won't even work with you if you do less than 400 international shipments a month. Funny, I couldn't find any reference to this anywhere. What a waste of time.

Nadaré Co.

CANADIANS BEWARE. AVOID THIS APP. This app is just not set up for success if you're a Canadian shop. I signed up with the promise of hassle free shipping and faster shipping times. When my international orders came in, the issues started. Not only did the app constantly miss uploading orders (causing me to contact flavorcloud for assistance) but I wasn't even able to ship them. I had orders sitting for over a week while they were "working on it" and the only time I was able to get information was if I was the one who reached out first (which was every time). The idea was that they would send me a consolidated label, so I would ship all of the international order together to Asendia in the US and from there they would go onto their destinations. All of this was to take a maximum of 10 business days. Well, it took a week for them to get me the label, almost 2 weeks for Asendia to receive, and another week for them to ship them out and not a single one (another week later) has made it to their destination countries. The app also has so many bugs and glitches, it's a horrible interface. Absolutely awful service, I DO NOT recommend unless you want empty promises and angry customers. I could honestly go on and on about all of the issues I had with this company.