FlavorCloud – Global Shipping

FlavorCloud – Global Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
October 11, 2022

So far I have had a very positive experience with FlavorCloud. I love their chat that makes it so easy to communicate. I have been speaking with Mollie and she has been very helpful every step of the way. It is hardly possible to ship internationally without a service such as this for a small business, especially now that it is more or less required to prepay for taxes and duties. This makes it easy to do your own shipping or if using a smaller fulfillment center that does not have their own discount rates set up with DHL or FedEx (this requires large amounts of packages). Setting up VAT is also INCREDIBLY time consuming and VERY difficult. We just got started with FlavorCloud, and have not yet had any packages get lost or delayed in transit, and I hope when those issues arise, that it will be a smooth process.

Buddy Lee Jump Ropes
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 29, 2022

FlavorCloud is always very responsive and provides with swift solutions to any possible issue. Great customer service. Happy to work with them.

VISCATA
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 18, 2022

FlavorCloud has been working really great for us ever since we've transitioned our international shipping over to it. The rates for shipping, especially for express shipping like DHL are much cheaper (like 50% the cost) than the rates I've negotiated in the past. It's also great that customs duties can be collected up front, so my customers have a smoother process with receiving their shipments. The customer service team has been superb as well, and they've followed up with me relatively quickly whenever there's been an issue. The user interface for shipping is a bit clunky at the moment, but I'm looking forward to the future version of the interface when it comes out, as they've collected feedback on pain points and suggestions for improvement from me and others.

Keebio
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 1, 2021

We have been searching for the right international shipping app/ partner for some time. I will say that we are very pleased with Flavor Cloud. Not only are the rates really great (literal 1/2 of what we were paying) but the team and support are great to work with as well. Thank you Flavor Cloud

www.Stemulation.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 12, 2021

The best fulfillment for international shipping. Very responsive customer service and always delivers. Friendly user dashboard, really helpful FAQ, everything's very well-thought-out. We used to concern about the commission rate, but the commission turns out to make much sense concerning the very competitive shipping rate and the feature of DDP (no surprise custom tax for customers). We have been using flavorcloud for the past five months and have recommended it to many others, keep the good work!

advene
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 26, 2021

FlavorCloud is awesome and I wish I had it eight years ago when I first started my online store. It allows customers to pay customs and duties upfront, which means no more angry emails upon delivery. Also, I found it very easy to install. Another aspect I love is the customer service. If a package stalls, or if there's an issue at customs, I email FlavorCloud and they handle it ASAP. My few issues have been handled the same business day, which is incredible service in my book. Really, really happy I found this service. It's made this aspect of my business so much easier.

Kurly Klips
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 23, 2021

FlavorCloud App was precisely what we needed: having the shipping fee, duties, & taxes calculated upfront made international shipping easy & seamless. Our customers are happy that their packages are delivered door to door, not having to worry about their packages being held in customs. The flavorCloud team has also been helpful in setting up the app; they provided us with great customer support. Highly recommended!

Mansa Tea
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 21, 2021

Love this app! We have been looking and searching for a long time to find a partner and app to assist us with international shipping in ways that avoid customers receiving surprise duty payments and also less expensive shipping options. Would definitely recommend to any shopify store owner looking to expand beyond the US.

KENT | super natural basics
Time spent using app: 28 days
February 17, 2021

I've researched different shipping rates, and FlavorCloud provided the cheapest rate by quite a lot of difference (for my case, it was $100 cheaper for the large package), and FlavorCloud takes care of all customs paper and the duty fee upfront, so it smooths the process of package acceptance at customs and ensures customer receives products on time. Besides all the pluses listed above, the #1 reason to go with FavorCloud is their top notch level of customer service. I was having an issue with creating an international shipping label via Shopify, and with Shopify customer support via chat and email, the problem wasn't being resolved after working on it over 3 days. I emailed FlavorCloud with a request for an urgent call, and Jeff gave me a call in an hour, and he listened to my issues, and we had a call setup with Jeff and Sharad in 2 hours, and they walked me through the entire process of setup and to create the shipping label I was having trouble with. They spent the entire hour with me until the issue was resolved and until I felt comfortable using the app. There are many companies out there, but it's hard to find companies that really care and provide help when needed. I'm glad we found FlavorCloud. Now we can process international shipping at ease, and our customers get to enjoy the low shipping rate.

Still Friday
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited February 17, 2021

We are a young, home-based, mother & daughter web business and began using Flavorcloud because we wanted a simple, all-inclusive way to ship internationally. Balthasar and the team have been responsive and helpful whenever we had questions.
Our international shipping has done very well, with many orders to Canada, Great Britain, Australia, South Africa, and most recently, Sweden. Our customers seem pleased and we are very happy we chose to take the headache out of international shipping - by letting Flavorcloud do the heavy lifting.
Thank you, guys! We appreciate you!!!
Ginger, FandeaFabrics.com