FlavorCloud – Global Shipping

We make international shipping & expansion EASY with our app

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VISCATA

FlavorCloud is always very responsive and provides with swift solutions to any possible issue. Great customer service. Happy to work with them.

Keebio

FlavorCloud has been working really great for us ever since we've transitioned our international shipping over to it. The rates for shipping, especially for express shipping like DHL are much cheaper (like 50% the cost) than the rates I've negotiated in the past. It's also great that customs duties can be collected up front, so my customers have a smoother process with receiving their shipments. The customer service team has been superb as well, and they've followed up with me relatively quickly whenever there's been an issue. The user interface for shipping is a bit clunky at the moment, but I'm looking forward to the future version of the interface when it comes out, as they've collected feedback on pain points and suggestions for improvement from me and others.

www.Stemulation.com

We have been searching for the right international shipping app/ partner for some time. I will say that we are very pleased with Flavor Cloud. Not only are the rates really great (literal 1/2 of what we were paying) but the team and support are great to work with as well. Thank you Flavor Cloud

advene

The best fulfillment for international shipping. Very responsive customer service and always delivers. Friendly user dashboard, really helpful FAQ, everything's very well-thought-out. We used to concern about the commission rate, but the commission turns out to make much sense concerning the very competitive shipping rate and the feature of DDP (no surprise custom tax for customers). We have been using flavorcloud for the past five months and have recommended it to many others, keep the good work!

Kurly Klips

FlavorCloud is awesome and I wish I had it eight years ago when I first started my online store. It allows customers to pay customs and duties upfront, which means no more angry emails upon delivery. Also, I found it very easy to install. Another aspect I love is the customer service. If a package stalls, or if there's an issue at customs, I email FlavorCloud and they handle it ASAP. My few issues have been handled the same business day, which is incredible service in my book. Really, really happy I found this service. It's made this aspect of my business so much easier.

Mansa Tea

FlavorCloud App was precisely what we needed: having the shipping fee, duties, & taxes calculated upfront made international shipping easy & seamless. Our customers are happy that their packages are delivered door to door, not having to worry about their packages being held in customs. The flavorCloud team has also been helpful in setting up the app; they provided us with great customer support. Highly recommended!

KENT | super natural basics

Love this app! We have been looking and searching for a long time to find a partner and app to assist us with international shipping in ways that avoid customers receiving surprise duty payments and also less expensive shipping options. Would definitely recommend to any shopify store owner looking to expand beyond the US.

Still Friday

I've researched different shipping rates, and FlavorCloud provided the cheapest rate by quite a lot of difference (for my case, it was $100 cheaper for the large package), and FlavorCloud takes care of all customs paper and the duty fee upfront, so it smooths the process of package acceptance at customs and ensures customer receives products on time. Besides all the pluses listed above, the #1 reason to go with FavorCloud is their top notch level of customer service. I was having an issue with creating an international shipping label via Shopify, and with Shopify customer support via chat and email, the problem wasn't being resolved after working on it over 3 days. I emailed FlavorCloud with a request for an urgent call, and Jeff gave me a call in an hour, and he listened to my issues, and we had a call setup with Jeff and Sharad in 2 hours, and they walked me through the entire process of setup and to create the shipping label I was having trouble with. They spent the entire hour with me until the issue was resolved and until I felt comfortable using the app. There are many companies out there, but it's hard to find companies that really care and provide help when needed. I'm glad we found FlavorCloud. Now we can process international shipping at ease, and our customers get to enjoy the low shipping rate.

Fandea Fabrics

We are a young, home-based, mother & daughter web business and began using Flavorcloud because we wanted a simple, all-inclusive way to ship internationally. Balthasar and the team have been responsive and helpful whenever we had questions.
Our international shipping has done very well, with many orders to Canada, Great Britain, Australia, South Africa, and most recently, Sweden. Our customers seem pleased and we are very happy we chose to take the headache out of international shipping - by letting Flavorcloud do the heavy lifting.
Thank you, guys! We appreciate you!!!
Ginger, FandeaFabrics.com

Alfred

The decision to use FlavorCloud has simplified our checkout process for international customers. The integration is seamless and their customer support is very responsive. Having FlavorCloud to calculate shipping costs and generate customs forms is a no-brainer.

Previous 1 3 4 5