FlexReturn Return Center

Smart order return app to automate and manage customer returns

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

Awesome app for return and exchange. It made our return and exchange process much easier and more organized. Appreciate the team’s hard work.

GOO Best SHOPPING

Location Greece

The app is easy to use and its return page is beautiful. Customer support is prompt and nice. Its free plan and paid plans are less expensive than other return apps. I like to use the free plan at the beginning, then if I have more orders I can scale up to the paid plan.

AnotherLevelWigs

Nice return app. What a useful yet budget tool for small merchants like me, packed with many handy features for returns. Saves me lots of time. Recommended.

Another Level Beauty Supply, LLC

I decided to use this app as our return page. Because it's very easy for my customers to submit order returns. For me, I find it’s easy to handle returns as well. Good job guys!

May 8, 2022

Thank you! We will do our best to support your business!

fitersspk

Location Pakistan

The customer support team is super nice and responsible, especially Mike. They are always very patient when I raised one problem after another.

May 8, 2022

Thank you for choosing our app. We will always support you.

Unique LCW

It is not easy to make something complex easily understandable. It takes a lot of thought and effort. It is even more difficult to make it practical and easy to use. I’ve been through a lot of apps in setting up my store. Some had a bewildering and confusing array of options. As a customer the last thing I want is to have to figure out how to use an app. I had just deleted a return app which found my circumstance monumental and unsolvable, whereas this app was able to accommodate my requirements in a few simple steps. Customer support was also prompt and attentive. If you want a return solution that is easy and clear to follow, I highly recommend this app. It works, and it works well.

March 5, 2022

Thank you for your review! We will try our best to help your business succeed!

NYAS

Amazing app and very easy to use. Their support team is also very prompt and helpful. 10/10 would recommend.

March 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! We will try our best to help your business succeed!

Clicxco

I have been checking other return apps for my new store, and I don't want to add unnecessary app-related monthly costs (not a big fan of the free app due to some bad runs I had with it and quality ain't always free) until it's proven that I need to pay for it as its demand grows over time. Flex Return is the best option so far for free starters with plenty of features to go with. The console looks clean and inviting. Love the minimalist aspect of it. Setting up is a brisk and most important aspect of all: it blends well with the overall look of my store (though I wish it has the Font customization option). And if the demand for this app increases, it is still very fairly priced. Overall, I feel at ease and very comfortable with Flex Return. You should give this app a test drive and see it for yourself - if what you need is simplicity that comes with functionality and nothing more.

February 1, 2022

Thank you for your review! We will try out best to help your business succeed!

Côté Cuir

This app offers many features. We can upload manually any carrier's shipping label. We can set rules depending on many things, like charge for the return label or let it free and set this by countries, provinces/states, products, tags, etc. We can choose our language and edit so many things, and the dashboard is easy to understand. I read all the return apps and I choose this one for its versatility and I'm very satisfied. And all the issues that I had have been fixed by Mike. Cette application offre de nombreuses fonctionnalités. Nous pouvons télécharger manuellement l'étiquette d'expédition de n'importe quel transporteur. Nous pouvons définir des règles en fonction de beaucoup de choses, comme facturer l'étiquette de retour ou la laisser gratuitement et la définir par pays, provinces/états, produits, étiquettes, etc. Nous pouvons choisir notre langue et modifier tant de chooses, et le dashboard est facile à comprendre J'ai lu toutes les applications de retour et j'ai choisi celle-ci pour sa polyvalence et j'en suis très satisfait. Et tous les problèmes que j'ai eu ont été résolus par Mike.

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedbacks.
We will always try our best to offer more useful features to help our merchants success.