Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

NGX

Really great app and super helpful when asking questions to help with restyling tasks! Thanks Flits! Highly recommend.

COPPER | Street Style Fashion Brand

Super customer service! Ankit, Milind and the rest of the team did the extra mile and found a work around to implement a change that is currently not part of the app's feature. Amazed with their service and app!

N101

This is a great app! Installed easily/quickly without any problems. Definitely improves the shopping experience for our repeat customers. We needed a slight modification to the Reorder interface and they got it updated within a day... Excellent service!!

Le Domaine De Dahlia

Un service client au top ! Une réaction rapide et efficace. Seul petit bémol et c'est pour cela que je ne met que 4 étoiles, c'est beaucoup de temps est perdu pour eux car après avoir traduit manuellement nos phrases, un petit bug apparaît et il n' a pas le choix de contacter le service assistance. Autrement application au top et je la conseille à tout le monde.

Loco Store

Good features that enhances our shop experience and great support by the team. Ankit was able to resolve our issue very quickly.

Totes Manila Co.

Good app and great team! I requested some changes on my store and they were able to do it faster than I was expecting. Highly recommended!

Nomadikh

Incredible team. They will work with you tirelessly to help you get the most out of your customer accounts. Any customizations you need, they will try their best to serve you. Wouldn't use any other app for customer accounts!

Land of Yellow

The app is working very well both at mobile and desktop. Also, the support is very helpful and responsive. Recommended.

Headphone Zone

Milind and Gunjan from the team are extremely keen to please and we've had a great onboarding with them with all custom requirements fulfilled to the T. Using Flits for the past few months and very happy with this app. We're using their customised account page, wishlist and social login. They've also custom made a product for us where invoices from our fulfillment provider is being fetched to the my account page's order history for every order in real time thereby reducing our "Send me my invoice" support tickets. Since we already had a loyalty program before we onboarded with them, they integrated that with the My account page. We have a custom order cancellation app as well which they were able to effortlessly integrate on the Orders tab of the my account page. Customers are also able to raise a support ticket from the account page as they've linked the account page to our Help Center. They entertain custom requests to add extra KYC customer fields and push info into customer metafields for us to then send to our ESP for effective email workflows. Highly recommended for all Shopify store owners who want to offer the most personalised customer service with a great account page.

TheBTclub

Loved the app and absolutely loved the customer support if you even need to use it. Their customer support is some sort of a gold standard in service, no doubt about that!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43