Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

LYFE Fuel

The app is great and the support team is AMAZING! They were extremely helpful with getting everything set up on our storefront and dialed in just the way we want it. Flits is a comprehensive customer portal management app that has allowed us to integrated rewards, subscriptions, order details, and referrals into a single unified platform. Excited to see what features they roll out next!

SARTORO

I finally found a Shopify app that enables customization of the customer account setup without fully custom building it. The team has been quite helpful in making some tweaks to my setup and the tutorials they have available are super helpful as well. Definitely recommended :-)

Style with Christine

Thanks so much for worked hard on App. Highly recommend this App awesome and support quickly as well. They will work on whatever you need to be done. They are wonderful!

Me Loovely

Having looked at various customer account management apps this one certainly has the most functionality and the support team have been so helpful too! Would definitely recommend to others

GOLDENHANDS

Great experience so far since installation, the customisation is adequate and the end user experience is worlds apart from the stock experience from Shopify! Support has been efficient and my requests have been fulfilled normally within a couple of hours! Excellent! I'm using 3rd party apps for the wishlist and rewards scheme and they happily integrated them into my accounts section with no issues just the way I requested. Thank you everyone at Flits :)

thatsmycup

Great experience! very helpful, give them 5 stars because of their energy and effort they put into my every request!

PulseMods

I do not usually leave reviews but this company 100% deserves it, I had a custom request that was taken care of very quickly and overall the customer service is top notch. Also the app is very easy to use and looks 1000x better than the standard Shopify customer account page.

HÁI Swimwear

It's easy to handle. And SUPER nice support service. All they are very friendly and helpful. Lucky to have them. I WOULD RATE THEM 6 STARS if I can!

EastGen Shoppe

I have used this on a couple of the stores that I run now for the store credit function as well as the nicer customer account page it creates and it works great. On this particular site I had some custom changes that I was hoping for to make the optimal customer experience on my store store since it is run a little differently. I didn't know if it would be possible, but the Flits team has quickly assisted me with these customization's and I could not be more thrilled.

Scrolling Bee

Happy with their services! Quick response.

Would recommend others .............................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36