Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

H&H Studio Client

The support team is amazing, they have a quick response and resolved the reported problem in no time. I searched for many apps for customer login, and guess what, I ended up founding this app along with the wishlist button.
Kudos to the support team!

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo

Incredible support team! I had MANY questions (our current email thread is 31 emails long) and the FLITS team helped me out promptly.

SCARAMUZZA ECO SHOP

You will appreciate the efficiency of their support: a pleasure to deal with. If you need a clever customer account Page, give them a try.

ohora jp

Direct edit is not activation. but Support team is great for us.
because, fast and correct solved to requirements.

Hello Archie

Very good app with good service! We asked several times for an adjustment and got a quick answer and were helped quickly. As far as we are concerned an extremely reliable partner.

LauRie NO

I love the flits customer support team - always quick to help and professional in all aspects. App does the job as well!

Mühle Tıraş Kültürü

It is a best app through the whole shopify app store. It is a mast have Number 1 app that everyone should have on their stores. The app itself, the support and interface are more than 5 star! Thank you very much Ankit, Milind and Shiny. You are doing great job wish you success!

Vandemart Store

I used this app and looks better and the support is also awesome. Must use the app when you want customization in your my account page and want customer can customize their profile.

ARCHDEKOR™ LLC

This app is incredible!!! We tried so many different solutions and options and nothing worked like this app. The support team is amazing!! They spent a lot of time setting up the client page with our branding and the workflow we required for our clients, is very beautiful and user friendly, we highly recommend this app!

olight.korea

这是个可以优化客户页面的一个插件,还有一个30天的试用期,但是试用期的插件功能有限,后续其他功能的话还需要另外付款再购买,不过客服人员真的很耐心地在解决我们遇到的问题,很不错的插件,后续后继续使用这款插件,然后再考量考量。

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45