Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

MetaGeeks

I don't even know where to start. We've used the Flits app for almost a year now and have had so much success using it. The app is clean and easy to use. The admin panel is laid out clearly, making it easy to edit assets. The pricing and ease of setting up social logins also makes Flits better than the alternatives (believe me, I've tried them).
Also, the support team are very responsive and very helpful - could not recommend more!

Kampguru

Flits not only solved many crucial issues for me, also the support team was extremely fast and helpful. They always answered my questions promptly and helped me in ways I didn't even asked for. And all of those were during my trial period. Flits is my first paid-app and I feel lucky to find it :)

LYFE Fuel

The app is great and the support team is AMAZING! They were extremely helpful with getting everything set up on our storefront and dialed in just the way we want it. Flits is a comprehensive customer portal management app that has allowed us to integrated rewards, subscriptions, order details, and referrals into a single unified platform. Excited to see what features they roll out next!

SARTORO

I finally found a Shopify app that enables customization of the customer account setup without fully custom building it. The team has been quite helpful in making some tweaks to my setup and the tutorials they have available are super helpful as well. Definitely recommended :-)

Style with Christine

Thanks so much for worked hard on App. Highly recommend this App awesome and support quickly as well. They will work on whatever you need to be done. They are wonderful!

Me Loovely

Having looked at various customer account management apps this one certainly has the most functionality and the support team have been so helpful too! Would definitely recommend to others

GOLDENHANDS

Great experience so far since installation, the customisation is adequate and the end user experience is worlds apart from the stock experience from Shopify! Support has been efficient and my requests have been fulfilled normally within a couple of hours! Excellent! I'm using 3rd party apps for the wishlist and rewards scheme and they happily integrated them into my accounts section with no issues just the way I requested. Thank you everyone at Flits :)

thatsmycup

Great experience! very helpful, give them 5 stars because of their energy and effort they put into my every request!

PulseMods

I do not usually leave reviews but this company 100% deserves it, I had a custom request that was taken care of very quickly and overall the customer service is top notch. Also the app is very easy to use and looks 1000x better than the standard Shopify customer account page.

HÁI Swimwear

It's easy to handle. And SUPER nice support service. All they are very friendly and helpful. Lucky to have them. I WOULD RATE THEM 6 STARS if I can!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34