Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

Wexead

This app is very useful for customers, and the support is very fast and great ! I really recommend it !

The Salty Blond

Wow I was stuck with how to insta the store credits and not only did they reply and fixed my problem so quickly, he also matched the colour to suit my checkout!! 1000/10 recommend!

Greekfoods.nl

Amazing support. Found solution to my unique case in 1 day! The app is also very versatile with many many options.

mrvh-haircare

This app is amazing! The added store credits option is a must have! Also, support has out done theirselves with customising and adding functionalities upon my request! Would highly recommend

Moss Vale Campus & Co

Great support! Replied within a day and solved the problem without me having to give much explanation. Also made the button I requested to match my theme without me asking!

To Follow Him

Great App, made the whole accounts section look very professional. Support team was excellent in helping to get it looking perfect!

n°74 E-Shop

Great App ! Very easy to customize and use ! Support is always available and quick to help for fast support. I highly recommend this team !

FORVM

Great app and amazing team ! I had a little issue with the app and they solved it in 10 minutes. Great !

Romanovamakeup

A very good user interface, a big field for customization and amazing customer service! Well recommended 5/5

Bites Shop

Quick and fast support. Imaging with no technical background of me, the Support can help to resolve the missing quickly. Great Apps and Services. All the best.