Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

WorthOfBest

Very good App. Very good support. Probably the only solution to make your customer feel so organized with their info and records in 1 place on your shop. Highly recommend.

KLINGSPOR Merchandise Store

Fantastic customer service, love the app. Their customer portal looks great and works very effectively. Thanks!

Tulio

Flits are always responsive to customers needs. Very helpful, very professional. Love the app. We use it for customer accounts and wishlist.

DirectPrice

This is a great app if your looking to give your customers to have an account to view orders, reorder, change orders and contact your business. The support team helped me alot with all my requests highly recommend :)

Akiba's Metafox

Best costumer page app I have used! Also, the costumer support is amazing, they helped me set up the tracking button on the costumer page and did it so fast! I'm really happy with them. Highly recommended.

sugarchic

I used this for the customer account page for my website and it works awesome. It also gives a wish list widget for the customer. I hope they will come with the customer review section too.

New Wave Collectibles

Great app and fantastic customer service! I needed a customer portal to give better insights to my clients on their orders, and the credit loyalty program is just what I was looking for.

Scoot City Ltd

The team at Flitz were excellent in helping me to add a downloadable invoice and tracking button in the my account section of my website. The communication was great from the off set and have done a superb job. I highly recommend there my account user dashboard. 10/10

Follie by Alice

I had trouble on making the app works fine but the support team has been amazing on solving all the problems. This app definitely worth the price

H&H Studio Client

The support team is amazing, they have a quick response and resolved the reported problem in no time. I searched for many apps for customer login, and guess what, I ended up founding this app along with the wishlist button.
Kudos to the support team!