Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

Cuddly

I had some problems in customizing the customer account page, so I asked for a support to the Flit Family and they solved the problem quickly and much better than I was expecting they would do.

So I give to Flits family 5 stars even if, for my experience, they really would deserve more!
Really thanks.

OutletSavings

I love this app my favorite app out of all of my apps so customizable cheap price love it you guys rock!!!

Clo watch

It is an amazing and powerful app that has amazing functionalities included. The support team is very quick, professional and will help you to custom and fit perfectly your website. If you are building a brand and want to improve a maximum your customer experience, I highly recommend you this app!

Les Petits Imprimés

I am so impressed by the customer service. I used to be veeery impressed by Shopify team (still am) but Flits team really reach another level of service. The app also helps me a lot with my returns, I was sick of generating coupons that didn't make sense, couldn't be divided etc. Now I can give € directly to my clients. I believe it will totally help my sales grow

Mayberrys Fashion

Great app for issuing customer credits and advanced dashboard to link to other services or websites. Customer Support is AMAZING and very responsive and helpful!

ab-pop

They are really great, No matter what the problem can help solve, I will always use their apps, thanks, James, thanks again!

LUMINOSUM Officail Online Store

Great, I can finally customize the account page with this app. Their support team is very nice and help us a lot in customization. Recommended!

Amelia Nour UK

I can't recommend this app enough. It does so many wonderful things to bring the feel of a VERY expensive bespoke built site to a Shopify website. There were a few elements where I struggled with set up, but not only did the developers helped me, they did it all for me which made my life so much easier.

Recreation Hobbies Center

Love the app. It gives the customer a much better looking customer area than what is built into most themes. The ability to add in pages and policies is also a huge bonus.

Meraki

Absolutely love this app for my customers and retailers. It enables my customers to make address changes, wishlist products and keep track of their past orders easier than normal. The customer support team responded fast and made changes for me very quickly. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

March 27, 2019

Thank you very much for your warm words.