Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Profile, Order history, Re-order, Recently viewed items & more

Black Butterfly Beautiful

I was really skeptical about this app at first but I took a chance and tried it. I absolutely love this app and the way it makes my customer's account page look. Especially the ability to embed other pages into the one account page. This app is worth every penny so thus far. It has everything and the customer support team is amazing. Keep up the great work.

9th Visioner

Very good app. Great support team. Solved my issues very quick and efficiently. customer dashboard looks great!

Vidyaguide

Our expereince with this app has been extremely fulfilling. The features of the app fit our requirment and the support services led by James is amazing. They went the extra mile to fulfill me requirements.

You can see this app in action at https://vidyaguide.com

Prime

Good support and very effective apps
I had use store credit for my customer
and it's look great to build royal customer

Shop LuLu

Great Support. I have a really really old theme and they took over and really made it work. I love the idea of customer credits and birthday rewards. Flits does both.

reciprocitylabs-store

We love this app! I've used it for several stores and it works great. The tech team is very responsive and willing to help and modify anything for you. Highly recommend them.

MeNene Store

Ousuis

This app, providing a user-friendly dashboard for customers, is really what we are looking for. It is the only app we found that provides a function to allow each customer to modify their own account information directly instead of sending email to web admin.

Also, the store credit and wishlist functions are integrated into one app with reasonable prices.

The customer service is awesome!

Highly recommended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They added a new referral program last week, which is fantastic!!!!!!!

I am busy and lazy to write a review. But for this app, I am willing to update the review and hope more store owners can use it and help this app become better.

Easybest

very solid app to use with an agile team backing it up. the team has been a great help on solving problems for my store and sending feedbacks ASAP.

Mrds Canine Testing

Working great! The support people went way beyond the call of duty to help me do a couple of very important modifications to the code! Thanks guys that was a very refreshing experience!