Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Divinis

Staff was very helpful. Had logistical issues in the beginning, but after a couple of attempts they were able to resolve it.

GRACEART

Nice job, very pro team work, thank you very much to fix the google problem, thank you very much, hope you can have more good app that i can buy from the future

Buythevalue.in

I can rise ticket within an hour solve my problem, Good support for our technical team

GLOTURE.JP

The support team are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tielka

Very quick to respond, updated errors without issue. The reorder function is great and something our customers will definitely benefit from.

StraightOuttaRussia

Absolutely fantastic app for creating a professional account profile page that then serves as a hub for customer interaction with their past orders, tracking, rewards, wishlists, etc.

The app does need a little customization done in order to fit store/theme look and functionality - and the rockstar team at Flits will be able to set it up perfectly. Just reach out to them.

Super customer support and super functionality all around! I'm a happy customer!

LazE Silkroad

Very great app, if it doesn't fit your needs just ask them to customize something for you and they WILL! Quick too I had them fix and move some things around and they did it in within a few hours always under 24hrs. I Highly Recommend this!

Yehlo.pk!

I wanted to have a social login button and reward system for my store. This app really solved my problem and works exactly as I wanted. They got great support as well. Truly professional. Thumbs up guys. Keep up the great work.

i-Bead

Great app over Shopify's basic looking customer account page. Definitely adds a more professional looks and feel to our site (with minor coding tweaks I made to meet our needs).

Lots of useful add-ons if you require them. AMAZING and FAST customer service. I asked them if they could code me a Newsletter check box and they ended up coding a whole new tab just for this within an hour.

(at the time of writing this... I've been emailing and chatting in real time with support for about 2+ hours. Awesome and friendly service)

Thanks Flits. Keep up the great work!

PS...... I am in no way affiliated, sponsored or getting anything special for leaving this comment.

June 12, 2019

We're glad to hear you're loving flits customer account page. Thank you for the five-star review.

Day by Day We are improving our merchants experience better with flits.

Artisans Galleria

~~Worth Purchase and highly recommended~~
Never seen the app like this on the Shopify store. Support is really good.
Overall satisfied with the app and functionality. Very economical rates with multiple functions in the app like Social login, wishlist, and another improved dashboard to fulfill all customer needs. Store credit is a must having addon to engage customers with products.