Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

The Fatfaty Store

AN ABSOLUTE GEM OF AN APP!

Instead of giving discount codes to your customer, you can simply credit their accounts with some upfront store credit. This store credit then generates auto discounts with just one click for your customers. After installation, you will find that FLITS has a very prompt service and will resolve any problem which may occur during its installation. What is more? it is FREE! Dont think twice. Just Click Install ✓

The Vanity Store

More than happy to recommend Flits. They helped me integrate the app into our store at lightning speed. Customer service responded within minutes after sending my first email.
It works well and looks great in our website.

Highly recommend.

Velvetdegrace

Customer support was really effective and nice. Love the layout of the customer accounts. Simple and straightforward

Tzibur Media Group

Superb app! Love it! Completely free and does its job perfectly!
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS JUST THE BEST!!!!!
They helped me even though I made them nuts! They made it exactly how I wanted it!
I would recommend this app to all!

Paid To Review

Great customer service and awesome app! Super clean layout and works well! Thank you!!!

Socheap89

omg.. I love you guys! I've been looking for an app that could do such a thing.. You guys are awesooome.. my number 1 app so far

Alsuwaid

I have recently downloaded this app for customers to be able to have their own account. The UI is very nice and was a breeze to install. I am looking forward to using this app to keep track of rewards and customers who sign up as well as give them an option to create a wishlist.

Grandmarch

Super app , resolve all of our need and very supportive team

Miroslen

Customer services was great!!! This product is want I really needed for my store. Was able to get the app working correctly. Thank you

Jera Electronics

Very nice and easy to use app. I had an issue and the support was amazing and super fast!