Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Lady Lux Swimwear

Awesome! Responded back right away and within 2 days completed my request. Very kind team and communication was easy and smooth.

ZYZIA

These guys are amazing and the app is really good! its very nice and well designed app that provides a professional look for your customer accont page. Add to that the amazing customer service they provide, it is really one of the best here on the store.

Onestop-Your Home Store

Great app and amazing customer support team.
Just what we were looking for is to build and improvise retention. Highly recommend it to stores seeking to build loyalty among customers.

Fora Jewellery

It makes the account page looks nice! Their support is one of the best!! Ankit is doing a great job!! Always prompt response!!

BLK + GRN

Flits really works well for my store and the support team helped answer my question fast! I was able to add a custom link the my account page which is a nice feature

3Dio

Exactly what I was looking for. Great user interface and great customer service. Kinda pricey, but worth it for the size of our site.

Coco & Buttercup

Great App. Super easy to configure and setup.
The support team are very responsive and helpful if you run into any issues I would recommend if you are looking for a nice account page :)

Amayakenya

Customer support was great. Fixed my issue within 3days. so far for the customer account page, Flits is the best option to go for. The UI is intuitive and customizable. would recommend using it.

Personalizuotos Vienkartinės Kaukės

Best app for creating a custom user account. Support always willingly helps with the problems. Thanks once again.

Spa Technologies

The app works as advertised. My customers are able to create accounts that earn them points and they can build a wish list. Customer service is fast and efficient.