Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

www.eauto.co.in

Very functional app that solves a lot of our use cases like - a lovely branded customer account page, Wishlist feature, Social Logins that actually work. On top of that the customer service is very swift and accurate. Special shout out to Ankit for helping us every single time

Myralena

I'm using Flits' free plan for my site's accounts and it's 100 times better than the standard shopify customer account page. It makes the account page looks much more professional and the best part is, there's a re-order option on each products that customers previously order which is wonderful! this option is available in the FREE plan as well. To top it off, they went above and beyond (Ankit) to remove a residual code that was left by a different app on our website. We had no idea how to remove and which app it was causing the popup to show at order confirmation page. We asked Ankit if they can help even though it's not their app, they requested access to our site backend, searched for the code and provided the name of the app with screenshots. HUGE HUGE relief because we just could not figure this thing out!! This type of support is unheard of these days. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Flits!!!!

OY OnlYou-pro

The support it's so efficient ! They reply very fast and they always make it works. I love this app thanks for them

Imlak'esh Organics

Amazing custom account app; makes you wonder why the default Shopify customer page is so dull. Their support also helped me integrate Growave Referral links, Recharge Subscription App, Paywhirl, and the Freshdesk widget — super responsive and willing to go the extra mile! I just use the Flits Customer Account Page feature; I use Growave instead of the Flits customer referral and Flits social login features. I would recommend that setup.

FARAZC

Perfect, they did everything I asked for and I am very satisfied. I asked for some changes and they went the extra way to help me! They did my changes within the same day then I needed another change and they did it again in the same day! They have TOP NOTCH customer support! I recommend this. 5 stars!

Ookhai

They fixed my bug so quickly. I'm so amazed. They had dedicated customer support that responded in less than a day. And it looks great. 5 stars!

Dog's Lounge

We needed the app to add an extra page to our customer dashboard. Flits make it super easy to do, not even 5 minutes and we were all set up. We also had a small issue with something not displaying correctly and the support managed to fix it in no time! Thoroughly recommend the app :)

Falcon Technologies, Inc.

I used their app and had a minor customization request. Their response was prompt and got my request fulfilled just in one touch.

BBYSTOR

The support on Flits is amazing, they help you with the most specific questions and offer solutions to even problems that are not theirs. They also work flawlessly in any way to provide the best service and communication. Great app a must-have on Shopify.

Balandi

Great app. Good job Ankit Josh. He does a great job in replying with a timely manner. In addition, whenever an issue arises outside the app's control such as links not linking he will go out his way to help.