Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Wishlist and Social Login FREE on all plans! (Limited Period)

PulseMods

I do not usually leave reviews but this company 100% deserves it, I had a custom request that was taken care of very quickly and overall the customer service is top notch. Also the app is very easy to use and looks 1000x better than the standard Shopify customer account page.

HÁI Swimwear

It's easy to handle. And SUPER nice support service. All they are very friendly and helpful. Lucky to have them. I WOULD RATE THEM 6 STARS if I can!

EastGen Shoppe

I have used this on a couple of the stores that I run now for the store credit function as well as the nicer customer account page it creates and it works great. On this particular site I had some custom changes that I was hoping for to make the optimal customer experience on my store store since it is run a little differently. I didn't know if it would be possible, but the Flits team has quickly assisted me with these customization's and I could not be more thrilled.

Scrolling Bee

Happy with their services! Quick response.

Would recommend others .............................................

CADCAM Tools

I am sure this is the best choice. Thanks for the fast and patient support. They solve all the problems.

Higgovale Fashion Distribution

Great app thank you! Nice interface and support for our own customisations has been very friendly and helpful.

Crowbond Foodservice

Integrated this app with a platform for B2B wholesale. We were looking for more functionality from the customer account page and Flits provided it! They also helped with a couple of custom/bespoke changes we needed as well. Thanks for all your help!

Experience CBD

This app will be a BIG help for organizing and saving information for each customer. Support is VERY prompt and extremely helpful with customizations. Highly recommend.

MyDelifresh Ltd

We installed this app a few weeks back and the support is totally AMAZING. We have made several changes to the theme and straight away they helped over and beyond on every occasion. The wish list, and social logon is great this is one app which will stay installed for ever - Thanks for the help with everything - ***HIGHLY RECOMMEND ***

Minime Charms

I downloaded this app to add an extra layer of customer service to my shop’s customer accounts. Setup went relatively well until I hit an error with viewing my test customer account information. I contacted support and they responded within minutes of my request! They fixed my solution in less than 10 minutes, and on top of that they helped make some aesthetic tweaks to the design to better match my store theme. These guys went above and beyond in helping me fix my problem, and I would definitely recommend this service to others!

August 31, 2020

We are highly delighted with your words. A very big thank you from Team Flits. We always at your service.