Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

Wine Chateau

Excellent, excellent, excellent company to deal with! Their support, the software and ease of use is just superb. This is a must have for all Shopify stores.
It looks less than 15 mins to get this up and going.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Cupidtrails

Wonderful app and great support team. Prompt and effective. Solved my queries in no time and added some additional features as well. Highly recommended.

Male Stockroom

To: Flits' Support Team
Thank you for your prompt response and for your support in my customized changes to the Customer Account Page.
From: A satisfied customer

HiLife Vitamins

Great App that transforms your store to a more user-friendly platform immediately! The customer service is also very helpful and delivers more than requested.

HiLife Vitamins

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we're so happy that you're loving the app and the support team was able to help!

Bonherre

I am using this app for my store. It is a great app to make your customer account page look much better. This app fully meet my needs.
However, this is not just app that makes it best but the support that I've never seen before. They are very fast and result oriented. Especially Mr. Vaibhav! Thank you very much Vaibhav!

PURE DELUXE HAIR

Customer service is amazing! The representative Vaibhav was very prompt in assiting me with setting things up in my store. He even set up my customer account page to match the color scheme of my store and was very fast at replying to all questions/concerns.

JustStuffISell.com

I have been slowly rolling out changes on a budget - probably like many with the corvid-19 stuff, and wanted a little better, but cost effective, customer back end. This has really been a nice addition and the developer has really worked hard to help me integrate and then modify the source so that it flows nicely with my site. They have been super responsive and very flexible in rolling out visual changes that really helped with the usability and functionality of my store. I just can't give enough stars for how they have helped me out!!!!

While I am still rolling out my design and layout elements, and working still to decide additional functionality apps - This one is a definite Keeper!

Update:
I changed themes in June at juststuffisell.com and ended up doing away with the flits app. I have since been hard coding changes to create an account layout that suites my backend needs.

All that said, the Flits team is phenomenal and responsive. I would not hesitate to work with them in the future if the need arose. Highly recommend them and this app.

Natural Pet Centre

Just starting to use this app atm, Had a small issue, the support guys fixed my issues but at the same time changed all colours to match my theme. Thanks.

gcs emporium

I asked for the customer profile to be enhanced with options for customers to subscribe and unsubscribe from my newsletters. They did the work and its really great. Thank you So much Vaibhav for your effort.

Dookan

Flits is an awesome app. The Flits support team is very helpful and supportive. I would recommend it to the people who are looking to give there customers a ease of managing customer data like past orders, wishlist and saved addresses.