Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Profile, Order history, Re-order, Recently viewed items & more

Trough Creek Candle Co

Based on our customer feedback everyone loves their new account details page. Based on our use and Flits customer service, this app is definitely a five star app! It was everything we were looking for and so much more. Their customer service is top notch and they were very quick to respond. We would recommend this app to anyone wanting to upgrade their customer accounts page.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

I think this is an amazing app and it rewards your customers along the way. At this time I am not ready to fully implement it in our store but I will consider adding it in the future. The staff are friendly and helpful and the layout looks really good in your store. It will enhance the customers experience most definitely.

Theuniquefit

Super customer support you can use this application as you want
- Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

Highly recommended :)

Retail Discount

I have to say this is beyond what I expected the customer service is great and so far, no issues. I would recommend for anyone that is looking to add feature to their customer back end at a great price to get this app now.

Sonalingeries

Great app.

one-stop destination.

Zooomberg

Great App! Great Support! and a good front end dashboard for the users.

Weneedbongs

Good Response !

Very helpful!

Misscire

Amazing support always very responsive and ready to fix any issues you may encounter. Even if its making additions to requirements you may need.

Boatide

Great app! Very polished and useful to use

Elilhaamnewfinal

Very good, The support is awesome. The App really went well into to our website, thanks a lot