Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Foolishly Unique

I've used this app on a few stores now and I think it is a requisite for any store. It completely changes the setup of the account page and is fully customizable! Support does there best to help and all issues I've ever experienced were resolved with great professionalism and respect in a few days at most. James, the man, the myth, the legend is a godsend. He takes your requests seriously and treats you like you matter, which many companies can take a lesson from. Thank you Flits and thank you James!

Club Of Rhone

Super fast and powerful support. Absolut TOP !!!

Dans Custom Portraits

Great app definitely worth a look, even if it's to give the accounts page a nicer look check it out for FREE. Originally wanted a reward app that would integrate with judge.me (also another great review app btw) so store credit add-on was on my list to check out. I also included the social login which gets those members quicker :)

Had a few hiccups James was great and helped set up things promptly via chat app. As many before me have mentioned James gives top customer service and always seems to be there when needed d('-')b ... There are a few things I'd like to see in future such as rewards for social shares and follows etc. Hopefully implemented in future updates, I'll certainly be looking forward to that.

Espace Coffee

this is our 2nd store with shopify and we have flits one the first one.. we always like the app and the way how it is customized.. i have to say support has always been amazing and quick to help

It Deals Australia

Excellent Application, with impressive support. James is very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Nutriqusa

I was stuck and not sure if I had configured this app correctly. I contacted support and James was able to solve my issue in no time. Thank you James. Great customer service!

Ogee Com

Love this app and the developers behind it! Very good functionality and options. Looks and works great on mobile. Would highly recommend using Flits to upgrade your customer dashboard, Flits is so much better than the standard Shopify customer dashboard and much better than the other customer dashboard apps we looked at. Plus, their team is very responsive and helpful if you need assistance with the integration. Highly recommend!!

Ink Haven

just started using and the customer service is very responsive. More importantly the solution they provided are accurate as they will ask several questions to pin point and make sure their understanding of the problem is correct.

Selfiestyler Inc

We currently have multiple Shopify store environments running to support our software development lifecycle (Lab, Dev, QA, etc.). Therefore, we need the Flits app components to be incorporated and consistent across all instances. The vendor has been great about stepping in to make adjustments for us as we've built out and made updates to all of these environments. They've been responsive, courteous and overall great to work with. Our goal is to help all of our members look good and feel great every time, and Flits is helping us to achieve this. Thanks, Flits!

Orange Shine Square

Design so good, easy to use & navigate for customers, i totally like the customer service responsive, great apps for every seller in shopify. love it.