Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

Zooomberg

Great App! Great Support! and a good front end dashboard for the users.

Weneedbongs

Good Response !

Very helpful!

Misscire

Amazing support always very responsive and ready to fix any issues you may encounter. Even if its making additions to requirements you may need.

Boatide

Great app! Very polished and useful to use

Elilhaamnewfinal

Very good, The support is awesome. The App really went well into to our website, thanks a lot

Kkdu

Great app and great support team. fully recomended!!

Mastering The Mix

Excellent support and integration from Flits, looking forward to using this app!!

Abspure

This is a really nice app and I like that it's customisable to match my store colours. Very simple to set up too.
I didn't even get a chance to install the code as they contacted me to ask if I'd like them to do it for me.
There was a problem that I thought might have been caused by the Flits app - they looked at it almost immediately and fixed the issue even though it was nothing to do with their app.
10/10 for customer service!

Lakeshore Importers

great service, I recommend for everyone

Suzieskincare

5 Stars for customer support. Very quick to solve issues I had with my theme
5 Stars for app. We are using this on www.skincarebysuzie.com. . This app helps brings features together into 1 location . I have never like the accounts page the way they were before, I was always getting customer inquires on thing they expected to be able to do in their account page. Now they Can
View Past orders
Re-order
View wishlist
View Recently viewed items
Change address & password.
View Store credit, This credit is applied in form of a coupon that is automatically inserted during checkout works very well, (I was hoping for credit in cart so customers could still use coupons) It is also simple rewards. After speaking with them I think in the future it will become a more robust rewards program which I was hoping for because I would love to replace my horribly expensive rewards program I am using now and have it all on the accounts.
Thank again to the staff for the quick and excellent work on my site.