Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

All Blue Store

So far so good. Recently installed the app. Had some problems but the support quickly fixed the issues. Totally recommend.

Ks Photo Store

I have to say this app is beyond what I expected the customer service is great and so far my issues are resolved very quickly. I would recommend for anyone that looking to add feature to there customer back end at a great price.

Urban Coil Co

These guys have been amazing! Very fast and responsive support when needed. Integrated everything for us when we needed extra and specific customisation, everything was done fast and efficiently. The app itself works great, features work very well, we have absolutely no complaints. Thanks Flits!

Madera Ph

This app is great. One thing it offers customers something to look forward to while shopping. Easy to apply discounts without letting the customers enter codes.

WOW! it changes your customer account dashboard making it look more classic and professional.

Support is always available and helps with anything you need!

Will I recommend this? yes, 100% get this app. Go out there and give your customers some credits

www.marjose.com

Lbkart

One of the best apps out there!
Really keeps the customers engaged with your store

1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next