Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

Duroflex

This is a perfect app for what I'm looking for. It has a lot of features to use for any purpose. The support team is also helpful. Always help us with priority. Good Work Team:)

PROJECTISR US

Awesome support that is able to customize and fix issues timely. By far the best support team out of all apps that I've used

Awarid UAE

Outstanding response time.
Thank you so much Milind and Team to fix the compatibility issue with another app so quickly.
Professional Team, 100% Recommended

PlanBee

This app is great, and one of the few to do what we needed, which is to enhance the customer account page to make it easier for customers to browse previous orders. We offer digital products which customers can re-download at any time. Flits has helped lay out orders in a way that makes it easier for customers to find the products they wish to re-download. We are also making use of some of the additional features - the store credit feature is particularly good.

The support they have provided has been excellent Quick response time and all issues resolved.

It would be great if there were more options to customise the styling of elements within Flits. I found that I couldn't make the changes I wanted, so instead had to tweak the code to make it fit in better with our theme.

Other than that, it's excellent!

Rugged SA

Fantastic team. Fantastic Support. Fantastic app! They are on the ball and get things done within minutes

The Steady Hand

Amazing customer service. This app covers so much and makes my shop user-friendly. Easy to install and customer service helps with design quickly. Thank you!

PetMax

This app has transformed our customer account page into a much more functional and customer friendly layout. It is easy to use and install and has a great FAQ page for assistance. I also had a specific request for the profile page which the developer accommodated quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend giving this app a try.

Nukkad Market

Awesome customer support. Up to the mark. Moreover UI of the app is user friendly. Quite easy to use and understand.

O'KANA

Smooth and functional app, we've tried a lot of apps but this one has been the best. Their customer service deserves 5 stars, i had a problem with some images and their technician fixed it for me, and even changed the color coding so it would match our webshops.

5/5 stars, definitely recommendable!

Yugen Apparels

Really loved working with the team and amazing support. The app works flawlessly and exactly as described. It is without a doubt one of the best apps in the shopify store right now.