Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

To Follow Him

Great App, made the whole accounts section look very professional. Support team was excellent in helping to get it looking perfect!

n°74 E-Shop

Great App ! Very easy to customize and use ! Support is always available and quick to help for fast support. I highly recommend this team !

FORVM

Great app and amazing team ! I had a little issue with the app and they solved it in 10 minutes. Great !

Romanovamakeup

A very good user interface, a big field for customization and amazing customer service! Well recommended 5/5

Bites Shop

Quick and fast support. Imaging with no technical background of me, the Support can help to resolve the missing quickly. Great Apps and Services. All the best.

UUniqueyou

This is an amazing app as this has a much needed feature. i.e an extensive My Account which features Wishlist and other useful features, which is an important feature for any theme in the Shopify store.
Their support is amazingly quick. Vaibhav went over and beyond to help me with my the wishlist button integration in my theme as it was having some issues but he was able to resolve it within a day.
Highly recommend this app.

My only expectation for future iteration of the app would be an even more modern & aesthetic UI for the app.

BARBAS 1935

Amazing App to give a better use for customers of their private area. Also gives many other options that are great and support is quick and fantastic. Thanx

The Chocolate Men Adult Store

Amazing application, easy to install and simple but excellent dashboard. The app gives a really better design editing tools. The best thing is their support and tech team i always found their solution up to the mark.

Black Demons

I love the app, work very very great.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWESOME
THANK YOU FLITS TEAM IM VERY HAPPY.

Style Gallery

Still new but love the app and quick support received from Vaibhav. Wish the app had return management feature.

March 25, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! 😊

For sure, we will consider your request regarding Return Management Feature.

I hope you & your family members are safe in COVID - 19. Stay Safe!!!