Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

3 Sprouts Wholesale - Canada

We just setup this app and we required some customization. The customer service was very responsive! We were up and running with customization in 2 days!

August 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Skout Organic

Easy to use, great support, and overall has made our repurchasing experience easier for our customers

EMIGÊ.it

Very helpful customer service and the app meets exactly what is offered. I recommend it for stores that want to have their Customer Account Page for their customers!

Tumblar House

Excellent customer service. I needed the wishlist to specifically appear to the right of my add-to-cart button and I didn't know how to do that myself. Their dev team was quick and got the job done. And I'm very excited to see how well the app improve my conversion rate. I've installed several wishlist apps, but I feel that this is one of the best and most economical! Definitely give these guys a try!

Exhibit Central

Great app which helps improve customer experience when our customers use our website. Had some minor changes required to suit our theme and Ankit was 5/5 when making these changes happen. A+

SIFT Collective

Although they don't have the rewards program I needed, they had superior customer service and helping fix the issues I had with the customer accounts. Super fast response times and really helpful.

SIXTYPERCENT

This app is one of the best app as I have known so far during using thousand of different shopify app. CS team is replying very quickly as well.

August 13, 2020

We are highly delighted with your words. A very big thank you from Team Flits. We always at your service.

Andi’s Boutique

Great app and even greater customer service! They helped make everything match my store theme. Everything looks great! I haven't launched my store yet, but have tested functionality, and everything appears to be working well. Thank you!

OLIVIA ROCCO

Great time, lots of support and hard work done by them. Took there team to add extra features at no extra cost. Developers with real passion for their work.

Magnetite Power

For creating a customer portal page, I found this app very helpful.They even provide 60 days trial period which was really great.Customer service is really good.You could easily reach out them in case of any queries. They even helped me to customize my login page according to my requirements.
I would strongly recommend this app.

August 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!