Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

Parker on the Porch, LLC

Flits is always so helpful and quick to respond. Great for my website. Thank you so much Flits! <3

issybees

Brilliant app and the customer support, due to me having a couple of implementation queries, has been superb. Thank you for the app and the support received - app is highly recommended!

CareMart India

Great App. A single app to solve my customer login issues, social login, discount coupons, store credits and much more. Would recommend this to everyone. Also, their support team is awesome! My issue was resolved in just 10 minutes.

June 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

Raw Deco Lab

I used this app to create a better version of the standard account page. The support staff is very helpful and helps you immediately!

Updated - Again amazing support!

June 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Nuttri

Succesful loyalty program (in spanish). Easy to translate and a great Ux for customers. Highly recommend it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 . Glad that you like our multilanguage feature.

Designs By Racquel

I wish I could give 6 stars to Flits. There was a conflict with another App that had been on my system and was previously removed, but, they went in diagnosed the problem and fixed the code in my Theme in real time and got me back in business right away.

June 4, 2020

We are highly delighted with your words. A very big thank you from Team Flits. We always at your service.

Wine Chateau

Excellent, excellent, excellent company to deal with! Their support, the software and ease of use is just superb. This is a must have for all Shopify stores.
It looks less than 15 mins to get this up and going.

Cupidtrails

Wonderful app and great support team. Prompt and effective. Solved my queries in no time and added some additional features as well. Highly recommended.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

Male Stockroom

To: Flits' Support Team
Thank you for your prompt response and for your support in my customized changes to the Customer Account Page.
From: A satisfied customer

HiLife Vitamins

Great App that transforms your store to a more user-friendly platform immediately! The customer service is also very helpful and delivers more than requested.

HiLife Vitamins

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we're so happy that you're loving the app and the support team was able to help!