Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    94% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    (1)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

31 - 40 of 409 reviews

Popapotes

The best support of Shopify Apps! They spend time to find solutions even if it's not in their apps.

Old Gringo Wholesale

Awesome app. If you are looking for an app for the customer account page this is it. This app is just the beginning what's better is the support and customization the team provides. I must say support is a 100% and the app itself is very easy to install and get around with. It provides all the features for the account page. Highly recommend using this app if you are in need of customer account page for your website.

DontSleepGFX

Great app, had an issue and they fixed it very quickly. Our customers love the wish list and easy sign up options. I would definitely recommend!

Spirit In Fitness

Very happy I found this app, its great! easy to install and looks great on my site. The price is very reasonable as well. Thank you Ankit for adjusting some minor details for me, I appreciate it!

Labor Industry

My homeboy Ankit helped me with me credit system. This guys is a legend. Setting up my website like true king

Tags 4 Pets

Alors par où commencer.
J’ai rarement vu un support de cette qualité. Notre personne de contact est Ankit qui répond à toutes nos questions rapidement et de manière précise. C’est vraiment extra de n’avoir qu’un seul interlocuteur, car cela évite de toujours devoir tout ré-expliquer.
Ce que j’ai trouvé particulièrement bien, c’est qu’il demande lorsque les choses ne sont pas précises. Il ne dit pas simplement oui, comme c’est souvent le cas. Cela permet d’adresser les problèmes rapidement et de manière très constructive. L’application en elle-même est vraiment bien. Elle permet de tout voir à un seul endroit et on peut aussi ajouter des tab afin de montrer des pages spécifiques. Nous avons mis toutes les questions relatives à la livraison, à la garantie, etc et nous avons aussi mis des FAQ spécifiques pour les personnes qui ont un compte chez nous.
Ils ont fait beaucoup de choses pour nous en plus de ce qui aurait pu être demandé et toujours avec le sourire.
Ils ont même corrigé qqch d’une autre app qui faisait bugger notre système !
Nous faisons rarement des commentaires comme celui-ci, mais nous trouvions qu’ils le valent bien :-)
Bref, nous ne pouvons que recommander cette app !

HeavenLeaf

Excellent app and the team support is amazing! Ankit is such a wonderful and helpful person, I had a coding issue on our website and the team was able to resolve it within 1 day. Thank you so much!

Custom Personalized Gifts, Design Your Own Fashion | Busydone

Very lucky to find the flits. Thanks James and their team to solve our problems, very quickly and professional. We will use and share to others. Thanks

Proaim.com

Excellent customer service! We needed a wishlist option on the customer account page and the app team has helped us in achieving this. Highly recommended.

Hedgren Indonesia

Excellent customer service and features. We needed a wishlist and a store credit feature and we were not disappointed. Flits really helped us with our desired customizations!