Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

TCCORE

unbelievable service!! the best ever customer service
solved any issues I had within a minute!
thank you !!

January 12, 2021

If you need any further help, feel free to drop a mail at support@getflits.com.

Sculplex

This is definitely one of the best apps out there. It gives your customers a personalized feel and it's definitely a smart way to make your customer feel good. Their support team is amazing and were very prompt in helping me out. Definitely glad I'm using this app.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words.

If you need any further help, feel free to drop a mail at support@getflits.com.

PretendAgain

Flits has a great customer service team and has not hesitated to help us customize our app to meet our needs as a small business! The product is on the newer side, but that's good, because they're very keen to listen and enhance the app for everyone using it! Give it a shot, you won't regret it!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!.

If you need any further help, feel free to drop a mail at support@getflits.com

Logans Pianos

While It might seem expensive at face value, Flits has been indispensible to our business. Their customer service has been stellar, and their customisation has been fast, and perfect this far. Highly recommend!

Carbone Store Panamá

Great App, one of the best out there. Make a complete makeover of your customers account and not only that. I would go as far as to say Flits has THE BEST SUPPORT TEAM I have ever worked with.

Graam Artisan

Flits has an amazing customer service! I have been working with them for a week now to customize the app and Ankit always responds the very next day, communicates very clearly and his team makes all the requested changes carefully. And the app itself has a simple easy to understand interface. I highly, recommend this app! I am using this app on my website https://www.graamartisan.com/.

Brillare

An easy to set-up app. The support it is really quick and handy. They extended full support to help us customize the app to match our theme requirements.

Stock Box Online

These guys offer an amazing app, and their support service is awesome! Since trialing the app the guys have been very responsive and accomodating to my requests, which is not usually provided by others during a trial period.
The integration was easy and worked as it should, and it even integrated with our Ajax slide cart.
Very impressed by this app, and our customers will really enjoy using the re-order features of the customer account page.
Thanks guys!

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart

The Flits app is a great addition to our store. It allows us to seamlessly integrate social login for our customers and also allows customers to easily reorder a product, track their orders, and many more things right from the account. The set up makes the login page look a lot more beautiful too. Customer service is also top notch.

Clickwpick

am very happy and satisfied with the results
Really Super work, and supper technical support team,
thanks all of you flits team