Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

DarBeauty

The undisputed best support, a lot of customization was required and it was done in record time. Also, do not forget the application that solves a big problem in my opinion, which is the default account page Shopify Thank you Support Team

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

We've tried a ton of apps over the last 10 years and the one thing that you learn is that customer/technical support is equally as important as the functionality. I rarely leave reviews, but when a company like this goes above and beyond as they have for us, I feel compelled to do so. The app is equally as impressive and does exactly as we were hoping it would do. We're customers for life. Thank you!

Vida Dela

I wanted to add an app to my new store that would allow customers to use their FB accounts to login and also save products to Wishlist. This app does this and more. But where they really shine is on customer service, these people will treat your store with the same level of care that you do.

Omi&Amos Jewelry

I really love this app. The team even helped me to change the look of button to match my theme. Highly recommend!

Lytess

La meilleure application sur Shopify et loin devant, de part son offre et la qualité de son service client. Un grand merci au support toujours réactif. Nous avons rencontré de nombreuses difficultés lors de la création de notre site et d'avoir installé Flits nous a réconcilié avec l'environnement Shopify. Nous avons maintenant un compte client complet qui intègre fidélité / parrainage / anniversaire , etc ... Si vous voulez proposer une version de compte client plus qualitative que le "basic " de shopify ( très décevant) , c'est obligatoirement avec Flits .
Un grand merci !

TrueExpressions.shop

This app makes the customer experience more personal and similar to what they would expect from a big-name e-commerce store. Their support team was extremely helpful in getting things set up the way I needed. I highly recommend this app, especially because of the great team behind it.

Europack

I use this app to manage the orders of my clients. Amazing app. the perfect complement for a lot of orders and different products.
If you are looking for something to manage the reorders and the total of the products that a client orders... Stop looking: THIS IS IT!
I have checked all the available options in the store and this is the best.And the support is super fast and very efficient.

primegarageconcepts

Does what it says it does and great customer support. Needed help installing the app and they fixed the problem within a couple days.

Oui Cellar

We used this app to customise our accounts page which is an important part of our business. It has ticked all the boxes we were after. Their support is also superb – happy to help whatever the problem. Highly recommend.

KOMONKOUBOU.WEB -小紋工房-

This app make our customer feel convenient and useful.
Their response was gentle and excellent when we were in trouble.
I think the staff team is reliable, so we decide to continue to use it.