Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

Nuttri

Succesful loyalty program (in spanish). Easy to translate and a great Ux for customers. Highly recommend it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 . Glad that you like our multilanguage feature.

Designs By Racquel

I wish I could give 6 stars to Flits. There was a conflict with another App that had been on my system and was previously removed, but, they went in diagnosed the problem and fixed the code in my Theme in real time and got me back in business right away.

June 4, 2020

We are highly delighted with your words. A very big thank you from Team Flits. We always at your service.

Wine Chateau

Excellent, excellent, excellent company to deal with! Their support, the software and ease of use is just superb. This is a must have for all Shopify stores.
It looks less than 15 mins to get this up and going.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Cupidtrails

Wonderful app and great support team. Prompt and effective. Solved my queries in no time and added some additional features as well. Highly recommended.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

Male Stockroom

To: Flits' Support Team
Thank you for your prompt response and for your support in my customized changes to the Customer Account Page.
From: A satisfied customer

HiLife Vitamins

Great App that transforms your store to a more user-friendly platform immediately! The customer service is also very helpful and delivers more than requested.

HiLife Vitamins

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we're so happy that you're loving the app and the support team was able to help!

Bonherre

I am using this app for my store. It is a great app to make your customer account page look much better. This app fully meet my needs.
However, this is not just app that makes it best but the support that I've never seen before. They are very fast and result oriented. Especially Mr. Vaibhav! Thank you very much Vaibhav!

SPF Construction Products

There was a problem the app was causing to our theme, at the beginning customer service took forever to reply, so I had to contact them directly to their email, but after that, they fixed the problem and were very attentive! They did a great job overall.

June 4, 2020

We love hearing your feedback! , We are improving our support day by day and getting good feedback from merchants. Your feedback is also adding value to our improvement.

PURE DELUXE HAIR

Customer service is amazing! The representative Vaibhav was very prompt in assiting me with setting things up in my store. He even set up my customer account page to match the color scheme of my store and was very fast at replying to all questions/concerns.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

JustStuffISell.com

I have been slowly rolling out changes on a budget - probably like many with the corvid-19 stuff, and wanted a little better, but cost effective, customer back end. This has really been a nice addition and the developer has really worked hard to help me integrate and then modify the source so that it flows nicely with my site. They have been super responsive and very flexible in rolling out visual changes that really helped with the usability and functionality of my store. I just can't give enough stars for how they have helped me out!!!!

While I am still rolling out my design and layout elements, and working still to decide additional functionality apps - This one is a definite Keeper!

Update:
I changed themes in June at juststuffisell.com and ended up doing away with the flits app. I have since been hard coding changes to create an account layout that suites my backend needs.

All that said, the Flits team is phenomenal and responsive. I would not hesitate to work with them in the future if the need arose. Highly recommend them and this app.

May 16, 2020