Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

TrueExpressions.shop

This app makes the customer experience more personal and similar to what they would expect from a big-name e-commerce store. Their support team was extremely helpful in getting things set up the way I needed. I highly recommend this app, especially because of the great team behind it.

Europack

I use this app to manage the orders of my clients. Amazing app. the perfect complement for a lot of orders and different products.
If you are looking for something to manage the reorders and the total of the products that a client orders... Stop looking: THIS IS IT!
I have checked all the available options in the store and this is the best.And the support is super fast and very efficient.

primegarageconcepts

Does what it says it does and great customer support. Needed help installing the app and they fixed the problem within a couple days.

Oui Cellar

We used this app to customise our accounts page which is an important part of our business. It has ticked all the boxes we were after. Their support is also superb – happy to help whatever the problem. Highly recommend.

KOMONKOUBOU.WEB -小紋工房-

This app make our customer feel convenient and useful.
Their response was gentle and excellent when we were in trouble.
I think the staff team is reliable, so we decide to continue to use it.

Cambridge Uniforms

The app is amazing. It has provided our clients with clarity on their orders and account as the layout is wonderful and so easy to view. This has reduced the amount of calls regarding clients' accounts. But what makes this app really stand out is the team behind it. Within 3 days of installing the app, they have seamlessly integrated another app we use, and even improved upon it's layout for us. Amazing! Thank you so very much!! We look forward to see what apps you develop next!

November 30, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback it truly means a lot to us :-)

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future our team is happy to help.

NIX.

Is the only App that I found that is complete, also I had some implementation problem and they solved it immediately.

November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Best,

DryEyeShop

We've needed something like this for a long time! Glad we've got it now. It's really helpful for our customers to be able to see past order details without having to "drill in", and also to re-order easily. Flits customized the page for us so that we have Bold subscriptions access from this page as well, and we added a SMILE loyalty rewards permalink. That one doesn't work as well as we'd like (it fires up the site home page in a separate window) but it was enough for us to be ready for launching in our new theme and we'll work out the kinks over time I'm sure.
If you're fastidious about spelling and such like I am, you'll see some flaws, but the functionality trumps everything for us right now.
Customer service has been very good. Special shout out to Milind. Service is not instantaneous, but it has been consistently prompt and thorough. They were also very patient and polite when I was complaining about an issue that turned out to be my own fault.

November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Best,

Vacation Home Amenities™,

I sell a product that is frequently re-ordered so I was looking for an app to make is easier for my customers to do just that. I had a small issue with the installing the code and Flits customer support was very quick to resolve it. I love the way my customer accounts page looks now and highly recommend this app!

Madame Lust

This app is great, and the support team is even better! I would defiantly recommend using this app for your Shopify Store.
The support team is very friendly and will help you with any issues you may have.